JOIN US IN THE ART SCHOOL AT AINTREE
Be part of an all-new culinary experience at the Randox Health Grand National Festival, as award-winning, celebrity chef, Paul Askew and his expert team recreate The Art School at Aintree Racecourse.
- Premier Course Admission
- Paul Askew’s 6 Course Tasting Menu including unique Champagne Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary Champagnes & premium flight of wine
- Access to Grandstand Roof for race viewing
- Complimentary racecard
- Private Tote betting facility
- Complimentary car parking available on request
Sit back, relax and enjoy views of the Parade Ring as a six-course tasting menu is served to you throughout the afternoon, complimented by a flight of Fine Wines. On arrival you will be greeted with a glass of Charles Heidsieck & ‘Les Fruits De Mer’, with five successive, delicious courses served between each race all matched with a hand selection of fine wines chosen by Paul’s sommelier team. Your dining experience will conclude with a unique Champagne Afternoon Tea.
Please note: One car pass per booking of four. Dress code - strictly smart, jacket and tie for gentlemen, smart dress for ladies.