THE ART SCHOOL AT AINTREE
The Art School at Aintree will bring an exceptional dining experience to the home of the world’s greatest steeplechase. The unique hospitality offering will be located in Paddock Lodge, with fantastic views over the famous Aintree Parade Ring. Founder and Chef Patron of The Art School in Liverpool, Paul Askew will bring his passion and firm reputation as a pioneer of excellent modern British cuisine to Aintree for the three day Festival.
- Premier Course Admission
- Paul Askew’s 6 Course Tasting Menu including unique Champagne Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary Champagnes & Premium Wine Flight
- Access to Grandstand Roof for Viewing of Races
- Complimentary bar
- Complimentary Racecard
- Private TOTE Betting Facility
- Complimentary Car Parking available on request (1 car park pass per booking of 4).
Book online, call 0151 522 2911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book today.