Be part of an all-new culinary experience at the Randox Grand National Festival, as award-winning, celebrity chef, Paul Askew, and his expert team recreate The Art School at Aintree Racecourse.
Sit back, relax and enjoy views of the Parade Ring as a six-course tasting menu is served to you throughout the afternoon, complemented by a flight of Fine Wines.
On arrival, you will be greeted with a glass of Charles Heidsieck & ‘Les Fruits De Mer’, with five successive, delicious courses served between each race all matched with a hand selection of fine wines chosen by Paul’s sommelier team.
Your dining experience will conclude with a unique Champagne Afternoon Tea.
- Premier course admission
- Paul Askew’s six-course tasting menu including unique Champagne Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary Champagnes & premium flight of wine
- Private Table
- Access to Grandstand Roof for race viewing
- Complimentary racecard
- Private Tote betting facility
- Complimentary car parking available on request
Please note: One car pass per booking of four. Dress code - jacket and tie for gentlemen, smart dress for ladies.