Saturday 26 February
It may be wet, it may be windy, but it will be wonderful.
As the Cheltenham Festival gets ever-closer those looking for some final clues will be paying close attention to Coral Trophy Day, formerly known as Coral Chase Day at Kempton Park.
The Panoramic Restaurant is now sold out for this fixture.
|1.15pm||THE CORAL 'FAIL-TO-FINISH' FREE BETS HANDICAP STEEPLE CHASE (CLASS 3) (Challenger Middle Distance Chase Series Qualifier)||TWO MILES ABOUT FIVE FURLONGS (2m 5f)|
|1.50pm||THE CORAL ADONIS JUVENILE HURDLE RACE (CLASS 1) (Grade 2)||about TWO MILES|
|2.25pm||THE CORAL PENDIL NOVICES' STEEPLE CHASE (CLASS 1) (Grade 2) (GBB RACE)||TWO MILES ABOUT FOUR AND A HALF FURLONGS (2m 4f 110yds)|
|3pm||THE SKY BET DOVECOTE NOVICES' HURDLE RACE (CLASS 1) (Grade 2) (GBB RACE) (CL 1)||
about TWO MILES (2m)
|3.37pm||THE CORAL TROPHY HANDICAP STEEPLE CHASE (CLASS 1) (GRADE 3)||
about THREE MILES (3m)
THE PLAY CORAL 'RACING-SUPER-SERIES' FOR FREE HANDICAP HURDLE RACE (CLASS 3)
|TWO MILES ABOUT FOUR AND A HALF FURLONGS (2m 4f 110yds)|
|4.45pm||THE CORAL COMMITTED TO SAFER GAMBLING OPEN NATIONAL HUNT FLAT RACE (CLASS 5) (Category 1 Elimination)||
about TWO MILES (2m)
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Kempton Park Racecourse. We hope that the weather will be kind but such is the nature of the great British weather, we cannot guarantee it will be! Therefore we suggest your dress appropriately and keep an eye on the forecasts ahead of the event.
- Parking is complimentary and located in our Main Car Park
- If arriving by train, please note Kempton Park station is outside Zone 6 so please check your ticket before travelling.
- Entry to the Racecourse will be via the North Entrance.
- The Owners check in desk is also at this entrance
- Tickets can be purchased at both the North and South Entrance but we will only be able to take payment via Card/Contactless methods. cash will not be accepted.
- Tickets for this event are for the General Admission areas.
- We look forward to welcoming our Jump Members back to Kempton Park for a fantastic afternoon of jump racing. Please ensure you have you membership card and metal badge in order to access the Members' Clubhouse. All parking is complimentary in our main car park.
- Food and Drink
We will be operating cashless sales throughout our food and drink outlets, including concessions. For betting facilities cash payment will still be accepted, but contactless payments are recommended.
- Picnics are permitted on course but they can only be consumed in the picnic enclosure by the Racecourse.
- Please note - Alcohol is not permitted to be brought on site and will be confiscated on arrival and will not be returned.
- Racecards are available in our entrance and from the Tote outlets
- Dress code
There's no strict dress code to attend the course - we would like all of our racecourse to feel comfortable and relaxed. As a general rule, smart dress is acceptable. For more details on our dress codes, please see here.