Monday 18 April
BANK HOLIDAY FAMILY FUN DAY
Enjoy the perfect family day out at Kempton Park this Easter Monday.
There will be plenty of FREE entertainment and activities alongside the racing including face painters, bouncy castles, soft play, pony rides and rock climbing.
Under 18s race for free.
Dine in the Panoramic Restaurant on Family Fun Day
We have limited availability in our Panoramic Restaurant if you would like to book please call the team on 01372 477 747.
We will be offering free child places in the restaurant on this day.
*One free under 12 year old per full paying adult. Children under 12 will receive a childrens menu.
|1.45pm||THE RACING TV/EBF NOVICE STAKES (CLASS 4) (GBB RACE)||5f|
|2.20pm||THE RACING TV FILLIES' CONDITIONS STAKES (CLASS 2) (GBB RACE)||1m|
|2.55pm||THE JOIN RACING TV NOW CONDITIONS STAKES (CLASS 2)||1m|
|3.30pm||THE RACING TV ROSEBERY HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 2) (London Middle Distance Series Qualifier)||1m 2f 219y|
|4.05pm||THE RACING TV SNOWDROP FILLIES' STAKES (CLASS 1) (Listed Race)||1m|
|4.40pm||THE racingtv.com HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 2)||1m|
|5.15pm||THE WISE BETTING AT RACING TV HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 2) (London Sprint Series Qualifier)||6f|
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Kempton Park Racecourse. We hope that the weather will be kind but such is the nature of the great British weather, we cannot guarantee it will be! Therefore we suggest your dress appropriately and keep an eye on the forecasts ahead of the event.
- Parking is complimentary and located in our Main Car Park
- If arriving by train, please note Kempton Park station is outside Zone 6 so please check your ticket before travelling.
- Entry to the Racecourse will be via the North Entrance.
- The Owners check in desk is also at this entrance
- Tickets can be purchased at the North Entrance but we will only be able to take payment via Card/Contactless methods. Cash will not be accepted
- We recommend all guests take an Lateral Flow Test before attending but this is not mandatory. You will not be required to show proof of this on entry.
Food and Drink
- We will be operating cashless sales throughout our food and drink outlets, including concessions. For betting facilities cash payment will still be accepted, but contactless payments are recommended.
- Picnics are permitted on course but they can only be consumed in the picnic enclosure by the Racecourse. Please note alcohol can only be brought in with a substantial picnic and it is limited to half a 750ml bottle of wine, Champagne or prosecco per person or four cans of beer, cider or pre-mixed aperitif. A substantial picnic is considered to include a sandwich or equivalent plus a snack per person, as a minimum
- There's no strict dress code to attend the course - we would like all of our racecourse to feel comfortable and relaxed.
- As a general rule, smart dress is acceptable. For more details on our dress codes, please visit here.
- Racecards are available in our entrance and from the Tote outlets
- Face masks and maintaining a safe distance from others are encouraged in all indoor areas.