Your raceday experience may be slightly different this summer.
With excitement on the track and a colourful spectacle all around we promise to look after you from the moment you arrive. With our facilities being regularly cleaned and our racecourse staff trained to comply will all current guidance, you can rest assured that we will do our utmost to make your day as enjoyable and safe as possible.
When you return things will probably look a little different to your last racecourse visit but we have been racing safely behind closed doors for many months. We have been in close liaison throughout with our industry colleagues, sporting authorities, and the Government to share best practice and continue to provide a safe environment for your return to live racing.
Please see below and visit our Welcome Back hub for further information.
For Raceday information for the Betway Summer Plate please view here.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR RACEDAY
- Parking for General Admission ticket holders is located within the Main Public Car Park located off Legsby Road
- Parking for Annual Badge Holders, Owners and Restaurant & Hospitality clients is located within the County Car Park with the entrance located off Legsby Road (please note the entrance to the car park from Willingham Road, remains closed)
- Both picnic car parks remain closed for this meeting
PUBLIC ENCLOSURE INFORMATION:
For the following fixtures:
Weekend Racing 4 July
- Entry to the General Admission Enclosure is well signposted off Legsby Road ‘General Admission Enclosure Entrance’
- Within the General Admission Enclosure Ticket holders will have access to: The Tote Exacta Bar and Victor Lucas Bar as well as external food and drink outlets. Please note under current government guidelines Market Rasen Racecourse is unable to operate internal casual dining options including the Red Rum Bar
- Racegoers will have access to Parade Ring viewing, Pre Parade Ring viewing and Winners Enclosure Viewing
- Under current government guidelines, racegoers must be seated whilst eating and drinking - whilst Market Rasen Racecourse has provided a high number of additional furniture, racegoers are permitted to bring one folded chair per person. The use of face masks are mandatory when inside and queuing externally undercover
- The William Hill Betting Shop is accessible alongside on-course bookmakers where racegoers can place a bet.
- There will be access to the Neigh and Play children’s play area
- Dogs are not permitted at this meeting
- Please ensure all e-tickets have been allocated to your guests ahead of the event. If you have not received your e-ticket please contact the racecourse no later than 48hrs pre event
- Photo ID matching the details on each ticket will be required to access the Racecourse.
- Grab and go style food will be available from a range of concession units. Please note the Red Rum Bar is closed for this meeting. Food purchased from food outlets can be consumed within the bars
- We ask you do not bring any food or drink on to the course. This includes alcohol and/or picnics.
- In line with government guidelines, all food and drinks must be consumed seated. Market Rasen Racecourse will provide increased outdoor, socially distanced seating. Seating cannot be guaranteed for all racegoers throughout the duration of the raceday. Racegoers are permitted to bring in one folded chair for personal use
- Market Rasen Racecourse is operating as a cashless venue including all food & drink outlets.
- We will be operating cashless sales throughout our food and drink outlets, including concessions.
- For betting facilities cash payment will still be accepted, but contactless payments are recommended.
- In line with government guidelines, all drinks must be consumed seated and to make this as smooth as possible for you, we will be using a QR code ordering system. You will be asked to create an account when placing your first order, this same account will allow you to order and pay for drinks throughout the day. Once your account has been created, it can also be used at other Jockey Club Racecourses
- To prepare for your day, please ensure your phone is fully charged, you have a payment card with you to set up your account and you are aware of how to scan QR codes with your phone; (some older android phones may require you to download a QR code reader – this can be done for free from the Google Playstore).
- Face masks are required in all indoor areas and while viewing the racing from the steppings. We actively encourage the use of face masks in all areas to ensure your safety but in uncovered, outdoor areas, it is not mandatory.
- Social distancing will be required around the venue and we ask you to support our teams with this.
- In line with government guidelines, all drinks must be consumed seated. There will be increased outdoor, socially distanced seating, although seating cannot be guaranteed for all racegoers throughout the duration of the raceday.
- No dogs, except guide dogs
- No furniture and no gazebos
- We will not be selling Racecards for this fixture. Please download The Jockey Club App to view the digital racecard.
Visit our stunning new Tiger Roll Bar, located within the heart of the County Enclosure. Celebrating the wonderful acheivements of dual Grand National Winning Tiger Roll, view his rise to fame on the Tiger Roll timeline whilst enjoying a hot or cold beverage and light food options.
Along with a full bar, our Premier and Annual Badge Holders can enjoy a range of hot drinks.
Enojy our bistro with a variety of food options and a full bar facility. From hot dishes to sandwiches, it is a great venue to grab a snack and chill out.
Take advantage of our Red Rum Fish & Chip Packages available to purchase in advance on selected racedays, from £23 per person you can enjoy:
- Tattersalls Admission
- Raceday Programme
- Fish & Chips from The Red Rum Bar
- Glass of wine, pint of beer/lager or soft drink
Showcasing delicious handmade pizzas and variety of Italian themed hot & cold drinks.
Take advantage of our Grab & Go Antonio's Package available to purchase in advance*, from £23 per person you can enjoy:
- Tattersalls Admission
- Raceday Programme
- Glass of wine or Bottle of Premium Lager
- Freshly cooked 9inch Stone Baked Pizza
*Not available on music events
A fabulous bar with panoramic views of the racecourse offering a full bar service, Tote Betting facilities whilst overlooking the last fence.
A great spot at the heart of The Tattersalls Enclosure with toilet facilities, fantastic views over the Parade-Ring and plenty of space on the outside terrace to watch the racing.
Enjoy a full bar facility with excellent views of the home straight and final fence.
A range of mobile food points, including the best fish and chips with mushy peas in the area!