Friday 10 September
join us for Friday afternoon racing
Stretch out the summer with an afternoon of Flat racing on Friday 10 September.
THE PAUL FERGUSON MEMORIAL EBF MAIDEN STAKES
|1.30pm||THE 1ACCOUNT ID HANDICAP STAKES||5f|
THE BRITISH STALLION STUDS EBF FILLIES’ NOVICE STAKES
|2.30pm||THE 1ACCOUNT KYC HANDICAP STAKES||1m|
|3.00pm||THE WATCH ON RACING TV HANDICAP STAKES||7f|
THE EVERY RACE LIVE ON RACING TV FILLIES’ HANDICAP STAKES
|4.05pm||THE 1ACCOUNT HANDICAP STAKES||1m 2f|
- Parking will be located in the Portsmouth Road Car Park and is complimentary for all attendees.
- There will be no access to the Centre of the Course/More Lane Parking so all attendees should access via main entrance
- Sandown Park is an NHS Vaccination Site so surrounding roads may be busy. Please allow additional time for your journey
- If arriving by train, please note Esher station is outside Zone 6 so please check your ticket before travelling.
- The Entrance from the station platform across the centre of the course will be closed for this fixture. Our Shuttle Bus Service from the Station will be available with shuttle buses regularly running throughout the afternoon
- Entry to the Racecourse will be via the Main Entrance Foyer only. Please ensure you have your tickets ready to be scanned
- Please note - the Centre of Course entrances and parking are closed for this fixture
- We recommend all guests take an Lateral Flow Test before attending but this is not mandatory. You will not be required to show proof of this on entry.
- We also recommend all attendees check in via the NHS COVID-19 app on arrival. We have the QR codes located around the racecourse to enable you to check in.
Food & Drink
- Please note - The Brasserie will be closed for this fixture. Food and Drink outlets will be open throughout the Surrey Hall
- We will be operating cashless sales throughout our food and drink outlets, including concessions. For betting facilities cash payment will still be accepted, but contactless payments are recommended.
- Picnics are permitted on course as per pre-COVID rules - They can only be consumed in the picnic enclosure by the Racecourse. Please refer to our picnic guidelines for more information.
- Face masks and maintaining a safe distance from others are encouraged in all indoor areas.
- Racecards will be available at this meeting and will be £3.00. They can be purchased via the Main Entrance Foyer and at Tote outlets
- Normal Grandstand Dress Code applies to all Admission tickets
- More information can be found here