Wednesday 28 July
An evening of flat racing at Sandown Park sponsored by Casumo.
The Casumo Bet 10 Get 10 Apprentice Handicap Stakes
The Casumo Horse Racing & Sports Betting Nursery Handicap Stakes
The Join Casumo Today EBF Novice Stakes
The Casumo Best Odds Guaranteed Handicap Stakes
The Download The Casumo App Today Handicap Stakes
The Casumo Proud To Support British Racing Fillies’ Handicap Stakes
- All parking located in the Portsmouth Road Car Park and is complimentary for all guests at this event.
- Sandown Park is now an NHS Vaccination Site so surrounding roads may be busy. Please allow additional time for your journey
- We have been notified that there are Roadworks planned from 8pm on the Portsmouth Road close to the entrance to Sandown Park. There will be diversions in place when leaving the Racecourse so please ensure you follow the relevant signage on leaving.
- If arriving by train, please note Esher station is outside Zone 6 so please check your ticket before travelling. The Entrance from the station platform across the centre of the course remains closed for this meeting. Please exit the station onto Station Road and follow the route round the outside of the Racecourse.
- The Shuttle Bus Service is not in operation at this event
Admission & Arrival
- Entry to the Racecourse is via the Main Entrance Foyer only
- We recommend all guests take an Lateral Flow Test before attending but this is not mandatory. You will not be required to show proof of this on entry.
- We also recommend all attendees check in via the NHS COVID-19 app on arrival. We have the QR codes located around the racecourse to enable you to check in.
- All tickets are for the Grandstand Enclosure but you will also be able to access some of the Premier Enclosure facilities
Food & Drink
- Please note - The Brasserie will be closed for this fixture. Food and Drink outlets will be open throughout the Surrey Hall
- We will be operating cashless sales throughout our food and drink outlets, including concessions. For betting facilities cash payment will still be accepted, but contactless payments are recommended.
- Picnics are permitted on course as per pre-COVID rules - They can only be consumed in the picnic enclosure by the Racecourse. Please refer to our picnic guidelines for more information
- Face masks and maintaining a safe distance from others are encouraged in all indoor areas.
- Racecards will be available at this meeting and will be £3.00. They can be purchased via the Main Entrance Foyer and at Tote outlets
- Normal Grandstand Dress Code will apply.
If you have any further questions please take a look at our FAQs.
Exiting the racecourse
We have been notified that there are Roadworks planned from 8pm on the Portsmouth Road along Esher High Street close to the entrance to Sandown Park. There will be diversions in place when leaving the Racecourse so please ensure you follow the relevant signage. Please note – you will not be able to turn right out of Sandown Park on leaving – all traffic will be directed towards the Scilly Isles.