The Style Awards at Ladies Day at the Coral Summer Festival 2021
While all eyes are on the runners and riders of the day, we are looking for the best dressed on the other side of the fence.
The Style Awards celebrate the very best dressed people on course and are an opportunity for you to get dressed up with your friends and family and make a fashion statement at the races.
So dust off your fascinators, polish your shoes and dig out your favourite dresses and smart suits for your chance to win big prizes.
What are the judges looking for?
- The Style Awards judges are looking for stylish people who have made an incredible effort with their head-to-toe look for their day at the races.
- The judges look for style, creativity and originality as well as attention to detail and appreciation of current fashion trends.
- Headpieces such as fascinators and hats always catch the eye of the judges. Don’t forget your outfit has to be appropriate for a day at the races.
How to enter
- The Style Awards are open to everyone over the age of 18 and are free to enter at the racecourse on 2 July from gates opening.
- There will be Style Spotters around the course who will encourage you to take part.
The Style Awards
This year Ana Pribylova from Ana Bella Millinery will be one of the Judges. Ana Bella Millinery is an internationally awarded, bespoke millinery brand with studios both in London and Australia. Specialising in race day and bespoke wedding millinery, Ana has recently made Millinery for guests that attended the Royal Wedding of HRH the Duke & Duchess of Sussex. Ana’s signature millinery style of mirror headpieces has won several awards and featured exclusively at London Hat Week. Ana herself is a previous winner of the Style Awards at the July Festival in Newmarket in 2017 and we are delighted to be able to work with her and to tap into her wealth of expertise.
- There is a vast array of prizes to be won this year from fantastic brands including Hotel Chocolat and Ana Bella Millinery, with more to be announced soon.