In line with Public Health England’s guidance, Racing continues to recommend the use of Covid-19 mitigations to keep racegoers safe.
All racegoers are recommended to observe the following measures:
- Wear face coverings in enclosed and crowded areas – there will be additional facemasks available on the entrance to the racecourse but we recommend you bring your own.
- Wash hands regularly – there will also be hand sanitising stations around the racecourse on the day and we recommend you use them frequently.
- Observe social distancing where practicable and enjoy the vast amounts of space around the racecourse and avoid congregating in busy areas.
- Be Covid-19 double vaccinated and any booster when offered, depending on personal circumstances, or undertake a Lateral Flow Test 48 hours prior to the raceday to identify positive cases.
- If you feel you may be experiencing any of the recognised symptoms of Covid-19, please put on a face covering and speak to a member of staff in a well-ventilated area. It is best to travel home if it is safe to do so.
- Please do not to attend if you are feeling unwell or are self-isolating
Thank you so much for your continued support and co-operation. We hope you have a wonderful day with us.
Updated 21st October 2021