- All owners must ensure that they have read and understood the Owners’ Protocols. The full protocols for owners returning to racing behind closed doors can be viewed here. Owners and their guests are asked to familiarise themselves with the document before attending a race meeting behind closed doors.
- Following feedback from owners, the online COVID-19 learning module has been updated so that it focuses specifically on information to help keep you and others safe on the racecourse. All owners (and guests) are asked to complete this learning module prior to your first visit to the racecourse. It only needs to be completed once, and you do not need to provide proof of completion when you arrive at the racecourse.
- For more information, please see the guidance for owners, or visit the Returning to the racecourse section of the ROA website, which includes a step by step guide to support owners.
- Complete the health screening assessment prior to attending the racecourse. This is included in the Owners’ Protocols.
- Register attendees through the PASS system – https://www.rcapass.com/ and submit the names of the individuals who will attend the racecourse. Please do not register the guest attendees in the same name. If you do not have access to the PASS System or need any assistance in its use, please contact the PASS Helpdesk on 01933 270333 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The RCA has created a simple 6-step guide for owners covering the basic operation of the PASS System. This can be downloaded here.
- Even if you are the PASS cardholder, you still need to submit your own name as a Guest otherwise the pre-registration will not recognise you as attending.