The Grand Women’s Summit was hosted by BBC presenter Karthi Gnanasegaram and was joined by a guest panel including Alice Plunkett (ITV Racing) and Chrissie Wellington OBE be four-time Ironman World Champion triathlete.
As well as 2022 Ladies Day ambassador Natasha Jonas, who became the first British female boxer to qualify for the Olympics.
- 8.00am – Panel to arrive
- 8.30am – Guest arrival & breakfast
- 9.00am – Introduction by host Karthi Gnanasegaram
- 9.00am – 9.10am – Welcomes by Evie Paterson, Tallulah Lewis of Women in Racing. Winner of The Rose Paterson Community Sportswoman Award to be announced.
- 9.10am – 10.00am – Aintree Grand Women’s Summit
- 10.00am – 10.10am – Q&A with Rachael Blackmore
- 10.15am – 11.30am – Course walk with racing VIPs