FOR THOSE VISITING US
- Please enter via the Main Entrance
- The designated Owners’ car park will be which will be appropriately signed
- On arrival to the entrance:
- Confirm you have pre-registered to attend through the PASS system
- Present photo identification
- Answer the health screen questions
Without exception, anybody who has not pre-registered or fails any of the outlined protocols will not be permitted entry to the racecourse.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times unless seated
- We will be providing owners with takeaway style food & drink. No alcohol will be served on the day.
- We are providing dedicated Owners areas which are highlighted in map here
- All floor markings/signage and instructions from raceday personnel must be observed and follow the one way systems in operation.
- Please observe good hand washing hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be freely available throughout the course
- Please maintain 2 metre social distancing guidelines at all times and wear face coverings when indoors (unless eating and drinking).
- A debrief with your trainer and jockey is possible at designated points but please be aware access to the green zone is strictly prohibited and social distancing guidelines should continue to be followed.
(Please note that racecards will not be available in their usual format however a digital version can be downloaded from our website on the evening before the raceday).