In the event of racing being abandoned, refunds on badges or tickets purchased will only be paid in the following circumstances:
- Abandonment before completion of the first race - full refund.
- Abandonment before completion of the third or feature race, whichever is later - 50% refund.
- Abandonment thereafter - no refund
In the event that a concert due to be staged after racing is abandoned and that concert has been specifically marketed at a higher than standard ticket price, as a package with racing (rather than as simply additional free entertainment), 50% of the badge or ticket price will be refunded.
IF YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR A REFUND PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW PROCEDURE
Refunds cannot be made on race days - to obtain a refund racegoers should follow the procedure below:
- If tickets, badges or car park labels were purchased in advance via the ticket hotline or online an automatic refund will be made to the original payment method.
- If tickets, badges or car park labels were purchased in advance by credit/debit card on site at Warwick Racecourse an automatic refund will be made to the original payment method.
- If tickets, badges or car park labels were purchased on site at Warwick Racecourse, on the day of racing or by cash in advance, they should be sent to the address below where the refund will be made and returned:
Bookings Department (Ticket Refunds)
- Hospitality clients should call 01242 537653 to discuss their individual booking
Please note that refunds can take up to 28 days to be processed.
For our full information on our abandonment policy please see point 16 on our General Entry Terms & Conditions.