HOW ARE YOU ARRIVING TO THE RACECOURSE?
Are you travelling by bus, train or taxi to Warwick Racecourse? See below our travel advice. If you're considering travelling via helicopter please contact the office on 01926 405 560.
ARRIVING BY COACH OR BUS?
The following Stagecoach Bus Services run on a regular daily basis:
- X17: Coventry – Leamington Spa – Warwick Hospital – Warwick - Chase Meadow - (alternately) Hampton Magna & Warwick Parkway Station
- 16: Stratford Upon Avon - Warwick - Warwick Hospital - Kenilworth - Coventry
- X18: Stratford Upon Avon - Wellesbourne - Barford - Warwick - Leamington - Coventry (via A46)
- G1: Warwick – Woodloes – Percy Estate - Leamington Spa - Whitnash - South Farm
- 68: Cubbington – Lillington – Stud Farm – Leamington Spa – Railway Station – Warwick Gates – Warwick – Hatton Park
If you are arriving by coach, view coach directions and parking.
Birmingham and Coventry Airports are both found within a 30-minute drive of the racecourse. With prior permission, helicopters can land on the course on racedays only.
Please contact the office on 01926 405 560 for further information.
ARRIVING BY TAXI?
You may find the following Warwick taxi numbers useful when you are travelling to us at the Racecourse.
ARRIVING BY TRAIN?
Warwick Racecourse is served by two train stations, both operate on the Chiltern line which runs between London Marylebone and Birmingham Snow Hill.
Warwick station is a short 20-minute walk from the racecourse, situated in the town just one mile away. Warwick Parkway can be found on the town’s outskirts, a short taxi ride from the racecourse.