Thursday 26th December 2019
Wincanton's big day out
boxing day racing 2019
Christmas holidays were made for a day at the races, and all roads lead to Wincanton Racecourse on Boxing Day when the county celebrates a Wincanton tradition.
Bring together your family and friends for a festive day at the races. Buy your tickets in advance for the best price, and don't forget, under 18s go free!
Don't miss live music from The Hipcats, who will be performing throughout the day.
- Seven excellent races
- Live music from The Hipcats throughout the day
- Discounted tickets for groups of 6+ so gather your friends and family together
- A variety of food and drink options available
- Bring your own picnic, into the Course enclosure only
- Free entry for under 18s, when attending with a full paying adult
- Free official onsite parking
Christmas is such a special time. If you are with friends and family, bring them along and keep the festive celebrations going. It is the perfect place to walk off all that Christmas turkey and be a part of one of our biggest racedays days in the calendar.
There will be no complimentary bus service from Templegate Train Station on Boxing Day. We will be running a complimentary bus service from Morrisons Supermarket on Southgate Road.
Buy your tickets in advance for the best price and save up to £5 off the on-the-gate price.
- General admission: from £10
- Groups 6+ in advance only: from £17
- On the day: from £22
Don't forget, under 18s race for FREE.