In the event of racing being abandoned, refunds on badges or tickets purchased will only be paid in the following circumstances:
(Please note that if you have claimed free tickets, these cannot be transferred to another fixture)
In the event of racing being abandoned, refunds on badges or tickets purchased will only be made in the following circumstances.
- Abandonment before completion of the first race – a full refund will be given
- Abandonment before completion of the third or feature race, whichever is later – a 50% refund will be given
- Abandonment thereafter – no refund will be given
No refunds can be issued on the day.
To obtain a refund racegoers should follow the procedure below:
- If tickets, badges or car park labels were purchased in advance via the ticket hotline, the internet or by post, by Debit/Credit Card an automatic refund will be made to the original payment method.
- If tickets, badges or car park labels were purchased in advance by any other means, or your card has expired for any reason, we will contact you regarding your refund.
- If tickets, badges were purchased on the raceday in order to obtain a refund Attendees should send their Ticket with full customer contact details within 28 days of the date of the race meeting to: The Racecourse, Wincanton, Somerset, BA9 8BJ. A refund will then be processed and returned to the customer accordingly.
- Hospitality clients should contact us on 01963 435 840 or Wincanton@thejockeyclub.co.uk
- Any queries should always be directed to the racecourse in the first instance.
Please note that refunds can take up to 28 days to be processed.