Our Annual Members' benefit from access to a number of reciprocal race fixtures around the country for free.
Your Annual Badge must be shown to gain entry to each course.
Warwick - Tuesday 12 December
Cheltenham - Friday 13 December
Lingfield - Friday 10 January
Warwick - Saturday 11 January
Taunton - Saturday 18 January
Leicester - Tuesday 21 January
Cheltenham - Saturday 25 January
Ludlow - Wednesday 5 February
Kempton - Friday 7 February
Chepstow - Saturday 22 February
Hereford - Sunday 23 February
Sandown - Friday 6 March
Taunton - Tuesday 17 March
Newbury - Saturday 21 March
Ffos Las - Sunday 5 April
Chelmsford - Thursday 9 April
Warwick - Tuesday 14 April
Fontwell - Friday 17 April
Salisbury - Sunday 26 April
Punchestown - Tuesday 28 April
Ascot - Wednesday 29 April
Hexham - Saturday 2 May (Eve)
Musselburgh - Monday 11 May
Wetherby - Tuesday 12 May
Carlisle - Monday 18 May
Market Rasen - Thursday 21 May
Bath - Friday 22 May
Brighton - Tuesday 26 May
Royal Bath & West Show - Thursday 28 – Saturday 30 May
Goodwood - Sunday 7 June
Worcester - Saturday 13 June
Hampshire CC - Sunday 14 June
The All England Jumping Course, Hickstead - Friday 26 June
Cirencester Polo Club - Saturday 20 June
Newton Abbott - Tuesday 23 June (Eve)
Bath - Wednesday 24 June
Wolverhampton - Monday 29 June
Pontefract - Sunday 21 June
Doncaster - Friday 3 July
Windsor - Monday 6 July (Eve)
Haydock - Saturday 18 July
Hampshire CC - Sunday 19 July
Sandown - Thursday 23 July
The All England Jumping Course, Hickstead - Friday 24 July
Stratford - Thursday 30 July
Newmarket - Saturday 8 August
Cirencester Polo Club - Sunday 15 August
Hamilton - Tuesday 18 August
Brighton - Sunday 23 August
Somerset CC - Monday 24 August
Bangor - Tuesday 25 August
Beverley - Sunday 30 August
Salisbury - Thursday 3 September
Epsom - Sunday 27 September
Chepstow - Thursday 10 September
Our Annual Members are also offered 241 tickets to the Bath and West Show from 28th - 30th May 2020. More information to follow.
Wincanton Members must adhere to the dress code of individual courses and note that they may be unable to use Members Facilities (i.e car parking) at certain courses. Please check in advance.
Our Annual Members are also offered 241 tickets to the Bath and West Show from 28th - 30th May 2020. Valid from 1st January.
Wincanton members will be able to watch racing in style at Cheltenham Racecourse on our reciprocal day, Friday 13th December 2019.
We are pleased to offer our Annual Members to watch excellent racing from our private box for £10 per person. Please contact the office for further details and to book your seat by calling 01963 435 840.
We will also be running a coach to Cheltenham for just £20 per person, and £25 for non-members.
At our reciprocal fixtures at Sandown Park Racecourse, Members' will have access to both the Grandstand and Premier Enclosures. Our Members' and can either park for free in the More Lane Car Park (located in the centre of the course) or for £6 in the main Portsmouth Road Car Park.
Due to space restrictions, unfortunately, there is no access to the Members' bar.
Annual Members' who will be attending Newbury Racecourse on Saturday 21st February 2020 will be permitted free car parking and entry to the Premier Enclosure (but not the Annual Members bars).
Racegoers are encouraged to wear smart attire, gentlemen are asked to wear a collared shirt, although a tie is not essential. Smart denim with no rips or tears and long tailored shorts are acceptable. No sports/denim shorts, t-shirts, vests, sports/supporter shirts, tracksuits, sportswear (including trainers) or bare chests. Gentlemen’s flip flops/sandals are not permitted.
Below is some information that you may find useful when visiting Stratford Racecourse:
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer use of any of our exclusive Annual Members’ facilities, due to limited capacity i.e.; Car parking, tearoom, an exclusive seating area. However, they will be welcomed to all other areas, including our Club Enclosure.
- Our gate staff is briefed on the morning of racing to ensure they are fully aware of which courses are visiting and the colour/style of their badges.
- Whilst we don’t enforce a strict dress code here at Stratford, we would advise smart casual attire in the Club Enclosure, but more importantly to dress for the weather accordingly.
- Gate opening and race times can be found on our website www.stratfordracecourse.net together with further details regarding hospitality/restaurant packages.
Below is some information that you may find useful when visiting Goodwood Racecourse:
- You will have access to the Richmond Enclosure, which is our Members’ enclosure. Unfortunately, our Wincanton members will not have access to our Annual Badge Holders Bar.
- Goodwood has a dress code in the Richmond Enclosure, they regret that anyone deemed to be dressed inappropriately will not be admitted to the Richmond Enclosure.
- Jeans, shorts, trainers and fancy dress are not permitted into the Richmond Enclosure.
- Gentlemen are required to wear jackets and either a tie, cravat or polo neck sweater at all race meetings.
- Ladies should dress smartly. High heels are not recommended due to the terrain and use of decking.
- Children must be dressed smartly. Boys aged 16 + are required to follow the dress code for gentlemen. Boys under 16 are kindly requested to wear a collared shirt.
- Parking is free in No 8 car park, you will need to show your badge or card to gain entry.