Annual Membership Benefits
Wincanton Annual Members benefit from access to a number of reciprocal race fixtures around the country.
The exclusive reciprocal days entitle all Wincanton Annual Badgeholders free admission to the following racecourses.
Your Annual Badge must be shown to gain entry to each course.
Pontefract - Monday 1st July 2019
Doncaster - Friday 5th July 2019
County Championship Match, Somerset Cricket Ground, Taunton - 7th July
Windsor - Monday 8th July 2019 (eve)
Haydock - Friday 19th July 2019
Sandown - Thursday 25th July 2019
The All England Jumping Course, Hickstead - Saturday 27th July 2019
Stratford - Thursday 1st August 2019
Newmarket - Saturday 10th August 2019
Somerset CC - TBC
Brighton - Tuesday 20th August 2019
Hamilton - Tuesday 20th August 2019
Beverley - Sunday 25th August 2019
Bangor - Friday 30th August 2019
Salisbury - Thursday 5th September 2019
Hampshire Cricket - Surrey - County Championship - Tuesday 10th September 2019
Epsom - Thursday 12th September 2019
Chepstow - Tuesday 17th September 2019
Warwick - Thursday 12th December 2019
Wincanton Members must adhere to the dress code of individual courses and note that they may be unable to use Members Facilities (i.e car parking) at certain courses. Please check in advance.
Below is some information that you may find useful when visiting Stratford Racecourse:
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer use of any of our exclusive Annual Members’ facilities, due to limited capacity i.e.; Car parking, tearoom, an exclusive seating area. However, they will be welcomed to all other areas, including our Club Enclosure.
- Our gate staff is briefed on the morning of racing to ensure they are fully aware of which courses are visiting and the colour/style of their badges.
- Whilst we don’t enforce a strict dress code here at Stratford, we would advise smart casual attire in the Club Enclosure, but more importantly to dress for the weather accordingly.
- Gate opening and race times can be found on our website www.stratfordracecourse.net together with further details regarding hospitality/restaurant packages.
Below is some information that you may find useful when visiting Goodwood Racecourse:
- You will have access to the Richmond Enclosure, which is our Members’ enclosure. Unfortunately, our Wincanton members will not have access to our Annual Badge Holders Bar.
- Goodwood has a dress code in the Richmond Enclosure, they regret that anyone deemed to be dressed inappropriately will not be admitted to the Richmond Enclosure.
- Jeans, shorts, trainers and fancy dress are not permitted into the Richmond Enclosure.
- Gentlemen are required to wear jackets and either a tie, cravat or polo neck sweater at all race meetings.
- Ladies should dress smartly. High heels are not recommended due to the terrain and use of decking.
- Children must be dressed smartly. Boys aged 16 + are required to follow the dress code for gentlemen. Boys under 16 are kindly requested to wear a collared shirt.
- Parking is free in No 8 car park, you will need to show your badge or card to gain entry.