BUILD YOUR BRAND AT THE RACES
A day at the races combines tradition, excitement and first-rate brand exposure to offer excellent marketing opportunities.
Racing appeals to a huge demographic range and with a wide target audience, from racegoers to conference and events attendees throughout the year, Wincanton Racecourse offers the perfect means to economically gain wider exposure of your company name both regionally and nationally.
With 17 quality racedays throughout the season, there are numerous unique opportunities for you to effectively promote your business at Wincanton Racecourse - from race sponsorship to racecard or website advertising, we have the ideal option to suit your business needs.
Race sponsorship at Wincanton offers excellent company brand exposure through exclusive race naming rights, on-course branding and racecard advertising reaching not only thousands of racegoers, but also a far-reaching audience at home and in the UK’s 8,500 betting shops, thanks to a high level of live exposure on RacingUK and in local and national press.
Wincanton has 17 fixtures a season, some of which are shown on ITV, whilst all fixtures are shown on Racing UK. The majority of fixtures are branded but opportunities sit within these themes to suit most businesses looking at promotional opportunities.
There are a few remaining opportunities in the annual programme to naming rights to heritage or high graded/staked races. However, with around 120 races run each season, there is an event for all budgets and aspirations.
Aside from corporate sponsorship, we offer families and friends the opportunity to celebrate that special occasion with a personalised race title – a memorable addition to your party’s day at the races. Race sponsorship adds a truly special element to your day at Wincanton Racecourse – your guests can enjoy a unique involvement with the opportunity to choose the best turned out horse and to make the trophy presentation to the winning connections.
RACE SPONSORSHIP INCLUDES:
- Naming rights to a race e.g. 'The Bathwick Tyres Handicap Chase'
- On-course banners
- Advertising in the racecard
- Additional promotional activities throughout the day
- Use of a suite or private box (subject to availability and additional cost)
- Complimentary tickets and racecards for your guests
- Judging and presenting the prize for the best turned out horse in the parade ring before the race
- Opportunity to present a memento to the winning connections in the winners' enclosure
- Television coverage in 9000 bookmakers via Turf TV and the Racing UK channel
- Publicity via the on-course PA system throughout the day.
For more information about race sponsorship, please email Carey Weeks on email@example.com.