Thank you for joining us at our final race meeting before The Cheltenham Festival. Get Festival ready as this is your final opportunity to finalise your choices before all roads lead to Cheltenham in March. Congratulations to the Prince of Cheltenham, Paisley Park on winning the galliardhomes.com Cleeve Hurdle Race for two consecutive years in a row.
In 2019, Festival Trials Day saw three winners from this day that went on to win on Day Three of The Cheltenham Festival 2019, Frodon, Paisley Park and Siruh Du Lac. Will any of our winners today do the same?
Official tickets for Festival Trials Day next year will go on sale in due course. Sign up to our newsletter for exclusive news and updates.
Festival Trials Day will be taking place on 30 January 2021, date subject to confirmation.
- Quality horseracing, with a seven races racecard
- Finalise your choices and favourites, before all roads lead to The Cheltenham Festival in March
- Live music around the course from The Hipcats in the Club/Tattersalls enclosure
- Live music after racing from Lampa in The Centaur for Club/Tatts racegoers
- A variety of hand-picked boutiques in our Shopping Village view our tradestands here
- Under 18s go free
- A variety of food and drink options in both enclosures
- View our official raceday map here