EXPERIENCE the excitement of horseracing
Become a Member of our Jump Racing Syndicate and experience owning shares in three excellent racehorses
The Cheltenham & South West Syndicate is for Jump racing fans who share the dream of a Festival winner and have a love for our sport: horse racing. Here is your opportunity to experience racehorse ownership for a one-off fee and become part owners of three fantastic Jump racehorses through our horseracing syndicate.
The Syndicate features a host of benefits including complimentary membership to Cheltenham, Exeter, Warwick, and Wincanton for their 2020-2021 and 2021-2022 Jump racing season.
By the use of a fair ballot system, members will share the opportunity to go racing with our horses and enjoy the full benefits and facilities on offer for Owners & Trainers at the racecourse in question.
Membership should not be seen as an investment; it’s for the fun, excitement, and ups and downs of racehorse ownership.
Purchase your two-year membership today, for an one-off fee of £3,250.
- Three top trainers including Nicky Henderson, Harry Whittington, and Kim Bailey
- A share in all three horses
- For the 2020-21 and 2021-22 Jumps season (finishing on 31 July 2022)
- Complimentary two-year membership for Cheltenham, Exeter, Warwick and Wincanton Racecourses including 65 racedays per season, including The Cheltenham Festival
- An exclusive facility at The Cheltenham Festival 2021 and 2022
- A share in any of the prize money won by the club's three horses
- An opportunity to follow each of the horses owned by the club
- Organised stable visits, trips, and discounted hospitality at racedays around the South West region courses
- Exclusive updates via The Racing Manager Forum Page, meaning updates can be received by text and email straight to your phone
- Regular newsletters