Exhibitions and Events at Cheltenham Racecourse
With a variety of spaces available, we have the ability to host a vast array of high-profile exhibitions both large and small.
The Centaur is our largest space available, at 2,600m². This distinctive facility is the biggest venue of its kind between Birmingham and Bournemouth, combining outstanding service with an unforgettable venue.
The Centaur is fully equipped with auditorium-style, which can be completely removed to transform the space.
- Ample free parking
- 2,600m² of indoor space with HGV cargo doors
- 2,250 seated auditorium
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment
- Expert caterers can tailor menus for over 70,000 guests
- Free WiFi
- Easily accessible by road and rail
- Formal or informal events
- Breakout rooms
- A versatile staging system, with professional lighting and sound systems
- State-of-the-art mother grid provides advanced lighting and sound capabilities
- Dedicated Event Manager
“We ran our debut Fair in the Centaur at Cheltenham Racecourse. It was a huge success with 45 leading art galleries and 4,300 visitors over three days. All our exhibitors were impressed and delighted with the venue and our visitors were simply saying “wow” as they walked into the show.
The venue was outstanding for us with every facility we could need, a great location and unlimited parking. The racecourse team was absolutely amazing – for operations, technicians, catering and stewards nothing was too much trouble and they often took the initiative.
Our sales contact didn’t dump us once we’d signed the contract, he stayed with us all the way. We couldn’t fault it and we’re here again in 2018.”
Anthony Wardle, Director of Fresh Art Fairs Ltd