Before you continue
Generic error message
The selected items have been added to your basketView Basket
Your Basket will expire in time minutes.
The Derby Suite is the most exclusive and intimate dining experience at Epsom Downs Racecourse.
Centrally located on the third floor of the prestigious Queen Elizabeth II Stand, it exudes class, style and the perfect platform for entertaining friends and clients alike.
Its twin balconies: offer prime viewing of the Parade Ring to the rear and the Winners Circle, Winning Post and Racecourse to the front.
With private tables throughout The Derby Suite is the ultimate dining space for those looking for that VIP experience.
View the Dress Code that applies for Derby Suite on Derby Day VIEW DRESS CODE
- Champagne Reception
- Canapes on arrival
- Five course à la carte menu
- Followed by Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Inclusive bar of Champagne, premium wines, premium spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Full admission to the Queen Elizabeth II Stand and Grandstand Enclosures
- Roaming and fixed betting facilities
- Car parking is available on request, to a maximum of 1 per 4 guests
All bookings receive private tables.
Either black or grey morning dress with a top hat, service dress or full national costume is obligatory on Derby Day.
Prices for 2024:
Ladies Day: £929 per person (including VAT)
Derby Day: £1,399 per person (including VAT)
Soak up views of the picturesque countryside, the finishing straight and Parade Ring from large private balconies. Situated within the elegant Queen Elizabeth II Stand Enclosure, private tables for two and above are available.