Fine dining at the investec derby Festival
This centrally located suite is one of the most exclusive and intimate hospitality areas at Epsom Downs Racecourse. Exuding class and style, the Derby Suite has the feel of a private club and is an ideal place from which to entertain guests and enjoy all the thrilling action.
Book online or call 01372 477 747 today.
The suite offers unrivalled views of both the finishing straight and Parade Ring from large private balconies. Soak up the views of the picturesque countryside from the luxury of your private balcony. Rub shoulders with royalty and celebrities with full access to the Queen’s Stand Enclosure. Private tables for two and above available.
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
- Complimentary bar of Champagne, beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks
- Bespoke four course menu - Amuse Bouche, Starter, Choice main, and Dessert
- British artisan cheese selection, and quintessentially British afternoon tea
- Two spacious balconies, with views of both the Winning Post and Winner's Enclosure, and Parade Ring and London skyline
- Located on the third floor of the Queen's Stand, one of British racing's most prestigious spaces
- Full admission to the Queen's Stand and Grandstand Enclosures
- Easy access to betting facilities with roaming hosts and fixed stations
- Luxurious and intimate dining space, perfect for both smaller groups and larger tables
- Car parking pass (1 per 4 guests)
You might also like...
Investec Ladies’ Day
Gentlemen must wear a jacket, collar and tie.
Ladies are asked to wear a fascinator or hat.
Jeans, sports shorts, denim or trainers are not acceptable.
Children should be dressed smartly.
Investec Derby Day
Either black or grey morning dress with a top hat, service dress or full national costume is obligatory for gentlemen on Investec Derby Day.
Ladies must wear formal day dress, or a tailored trouser suit, with a hat or substantial fascinator. Children should be dressed smartly.