Fine dining at the investec derby Festival
This centrally located suite is one of the most exclusive and intimate hospitality areas at Epsom Downs Racecourse. Exuding class and style, the Derby Suite has the feel of a private club and is an ideal place from which to entertain guests and enjoy all the thrilling action.
The suite offers unrivalled views of both the finishing straight and Parade Ring from large private balconies. Soak up the views of the picturesque countryside from the luxury of your private balcony. Rub shoulders with royalty and celebrities with full access to the Queen’s Stand Enclosure. Private tables of two and above available.
- Champagne reception
- Morning pastries and coffee
- Five course menu with a choice of main dishes
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar of beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks
- Prime viewing location overlooking the racecourse and Winner’s Enclosure
- Private balcony overlooking the Parade Ring
- Access to betting facilities
- Car parking pass
Investec Ladies’ Day
Gentlemen must wear a jacket, collar and tie.
Ladies are asked to wear a fascinator or hat.
Jeans, sports shorts, denim or trainers are not acceptable.
Children should be dressed smartly.
Investec Derby Day
Either black or grey morning dress with a top hat, service dress or full national costume is obligatory for gentlemen on Investec Derby Day.
Ladies must wear formal day dress, or a tailored trouser suit, with a hat or substantial fascinator. Children should be dressed smartly.