OUR MOST STYLISH derby restaurant
The Derby Suite is one of the most exclusive and intimate hospitality areas at Epsom Downs Racecourse. Exuding class and style, it has the feel of a private club and is an ideal place from which to entertain guests and enjoy all the thrilling action.
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
- Inclusive bar of Champagne, premium wine, premium spirits, beer and soft drinks
- Five course à la carte menu
- Traditional afternoon tea
Two spacious balconies, with perfect views of the Winning Post, Winner's Enclosure, Parade Ring and London skyline
- Located on the third floor of the Queen's Stand, one of British racing's most prestigious spaces
- Full admission to the Queen's Stand and Grandstand Enclosures
- Easy access to betting facilities with roaming hosts and fixed stations
- Luxurious and intimate dining space, with private tables for two and above
- One parking pass per four guests
- Ladies' Day £799 inc VAT pp
- Derby Day £1079 inc VAT pp
*Menus subject to change.
Gentlemen must wear a jacket, collar and tie. Ladies are asked to wear a fascinator or hat. Jeans, sports shorts, denim or trainers are not acceptable. Children should be dressed smartly.
Either black or grey morning dress with a top hat, service dress or full national costume is obligatory for gentlemen on Derby Day. Ladies must wear formal day dress, or a tailored trouser suit, with a hat or substantial fascinator. Children should be dressed smartly.