OUR MOST STYLISH derby restaurant
The Derby Suite is one of the most exclusive and intimate hospitality areas at Epsom Downs Racecourse. Exuding class and style, it has the feel of a private club and is an ideal place from which to entertain guests and enjoy all the thrilling action.
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
- Complimentary bar of Champagne, beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks
- Bespoke four course menu
- British artisan cheese selection, and quintessentially British afternoon tea
- Two spacious balconies, with views of both the Winning Post and Winner's Enclosure, and Parade Ring and London skyline
- Located on the third floor of the Queen's Stand, one of British racing's most prestigious spaces
- Full admission to the Queen's Stand and Grandstand Enclosures
- Easy access to betting facilities with roaming hosts and fixed stations
- Luxurious and intimate dining space (in line with current social distancing guidelines our tables will be for a maximum of 6 guests; smaller numbers of guests will be on a shared tables)
- Car parking pass (1 per 4 guests)
You might also like...
Gentlemen must wear a jacket, collar and tie. Ladies are asked to wear a fascinator or hat. Jeans, sports shorts, denim or trainers are not acceptable. Children should be dressed smartly.
Either black or grey morning dress with a top hat, service dress or full national costume is obligatory for gentlemen on Derby Day.
Ladies must wear formal day dress, or a tailored trouser suit, with a hat or substantial fascinator. Children should be dressed smartly.
Can't see what you're looking for?
From panoramic views with unrivalled dining experiences to intimate settings with close friends, we offer a variety of packages like no other. To discuss your plans with our team, call 01372 477 747 or make an enquiry online.