Facilities at The Cazoo Derby 2022
Once inside the racecourse, Owners and Trainers have exclusive access to the Owners and Trainers marquee and the dedicated viewing area on the Queen’s Stand Steppings.
- A complimentary food offer of seasonal lunch dishes, full afternoon tea as well as complimentary tea and coffee will be available in the Owners Marquee.
- Our racecourses continue to operate on a ‘cashless’ basis, including concessions. However, cash may be used when placing bets with on-course bookmakers.
- Racegoers are required to dress up for the Cazoo Derby. Jeans, sports shoes, denim or trainers are not accepted and children should be dressed smartly.
- Ladies are encouraged to wear a hat or fascinator although this is not compulsory.
- Please note that if you wish to access the Queen’s Stand on Derby Day you must adhere to the dress code:
- Gentleman must wear a morning suit
- Ladies a formal day dress with hat or substantial fascinator.
Whilst we try to keep restrictions to a minimum, we would be very grateful if you would adhere to a smart casual dress code. Jackets and trousers with a collared shirt are encouraged. Smart denim (no rips or tears) is acceptable. Sportswear and trainers are not permitted in the Queen's Stand. There is a separate dress code in the Queen's Stand during The Derby Festival.