REFRESHMENTS AT HAYDOCK
Before, during or after the races, treat yourself with our first class range of dining and hospitality facilities.
HAYDOCK PARK RACECOURSE AND RESPONSIBLE DRINKING
Members of the public are advised that no alcohol can be brought onto the premises and this will be confiscated on arrival by a member of the security team.
Haydock Park Racecourse operates a responsible drinking policy and all staff are trained to the highest standards.
Please note that picnics are permitted in the Be Friendly Enclosure only at Haydock Park Racecourse.
Catering outlets will be available throughout all enclosures. If you or a member of your party has any allergies or special dietary requirements please contact the team in advance so they can advise on the catering options available and help avoid any unnecessary delays when you arrive.
They are more than happy to help. Please ask to speak to Jockey Club Catering when calling 0151 523 2600.
Something for everyone
Our bars and mobile food stands offer a wide range of drinks and tasty snacks and meals to keep you going throughout the day.
- Be Friendly Enclosure – Traditional fish & chips, dish of day, baguettes, snacks, tea and coffee & full bar.
- Paddock – Crosby coffee, Owners & Trainers bar/food.
- Sports Bar – Full bar.
- Sprint Cup Bar – Full bar, soup, sandwiches, pies, hot dish, tea and coffee.
- Makerfield Lawn – Wine rack on the lawn, deli sandwiches and full bar.
- Champagne Bar – Wine, champagne, seafood selection.
Additional food stands will vary across fixtures.