How To Find Us
Located just one mile from junction 23 of the M6.
Haydock Park Racecourse is based in Merseyside, set in an area of parkland between the following towns, Haydock, Ashton-in-Makerfield, Golborne and Newton-le-Willows.
Haydock Park is located just one mile from junction 23 of the M6.
On racedays, anybody travelling by car should follow the below directions:
- From the North on the M6 please exit at Junction 23 and leave the roundabout 2nd left following signs for A580 East for Manchester. Follow signs for “All Cars” (Do not follow signs for Coaches and O&T). The entrance is half a mile down the A580 on your left hand side.
- From the South on the M6 please exit at Junction 23 and leave the roundabout heading right following signs for A580 East for Manchester. Follow signs for “All Cars” (Do not follow signs for Coaches and O&T). The entrance is half a mile down the A580 on your left hand side.
- From The East and West use the A580 and follow signs for Haydock Park “All Cars” (Do not follow sins for Coaches and O&T)
- For Sat Nav please use the postcode WA12 0HQ for “All Cars” entering Haydock Park via Sandy Lane / Golborne Entrance
- On non-racedays all vehicles follow signs for Haydock Park and Conference Centre
The nearest train station to Haydock Park Racecourse is Newton-le-Willows, available on trains running from Manchester Piccadilly, Victoria and Oxford Road to Liverpool Lime Street.
On the main London to Glagow line the nearest stations are Warrington Bank Quay and Wigan North Western which are both approximately 8 miles from the racecourse. For detailed rail information please call 08450 000 125.
(Note: On certain racedays throughout the year we run a complimentary shuttle bus from Newton-le-Willows Station to the Racecourse a couple of hours prior to and after racing. For further details on these racedays, please view our racing fixture list or contact the sales office on 01942 725 963).
- Visitors can travel to the racecourse by bus using the following services. The 620 (St Helens to Hindley Green via Ashton and Haydock) and the 320 (St Helens to Wigan via Ashton and Haydock). For journey times please call 0871 200 2233 or go to arrivabus.co.uk.
- Liverpool Bus Service: A 'Peoplesbus' Bus Service (the 520) will be running from Liverpool City Centre to Haydock Park on every Saturday raceday from January 2018. The bus service will use the pick up stop on St Johns Lane (next to St Johns Gardens/St Georges Hall) and the bus stop opposite the Showcase Cinema on the East Lancashire Road in Croxteth - Haydock bound, near the petrol station. The bus is registered to leave Liverpool ninety minutes before the first race and Croxteth seventy minutes before.
- Child Single - £4.30
- Child Return - £7.00
- Adult Single - £5.90
- Adult Return - £10.00
The bus will depart from the Racecourse back to Liverpool fifteen minutes after the final race. For more details of Peoplesbus service visit www.peoplesbus.com or contact their customer service team on 0151 523 4010.
We are running a complimentary shuttle bus on certain racedays from Newton-le-Willows train station from two hours before the first race with return journeys after racing.
- Saturday 11th May - Swinton Hurdle
- Saturday 8th June - Sparkling Saturday
- Saturday 6th July - Old Newton Cup
- Saturday 10th August - Rose of Lancaster Stakes
- Saturday 7th September - Sprint Cup Day
- Saturday 23rd November - Betfair Chase Day
FIND THE EASIEST WAY TO TRAVEL TO HAYDOCK PARK RACECOURSE
All parking is free of charge at the racecourse. There are three reserved car parks for those racegoers with reserved car park passes and a large gravel car park for all to use.