How To Find Us
Located just one mile from junction 23 of the M6.
Haydock Park Racecourse is based in Merseyside, set in an area of parkland between the following towns, Haydock, Ashton-in-Makerfield, Golborne and Newton-le-Willows.
Haydock Park is located just one mile from junction 23 of the M6.
All traffic to enter the racecourse from the A49 down the racecourse main drive. The Golborne / East entrance is also open.
Parking is free of charge at the racecourse except for some fixtures. This excludes Owners and Trainers, Annual Badge Holders and Hospitality Customers; parking is free. This can be purchased online with your ticket *One pass per car.
- Saturday 17th Feb Grand National Trials
- Saturday 27th April Flat Season Opener
- Saturday 6th July bet365 Old Newton Cup
- Saturday 10th Aug Rose of Lancaster Stakes
- Saturday 7th Sept Sprint Cup Day
- Saturday 23rd Nov Betfair Chase Day
There are three reserved car parks for those racegoers with reserved car park passes and a large gravel car park for all to use.
The nearest train station to Haydock Park Racecourse is Newton-le-Willows, available on trains running from Manchester Piccadilly, Victoria and Oxford Road to Liverpool Lime Street.
On the main London to Glagow line the nearest stations are Warrington Bank Quay and Wigan North Western which are both approximately 8 miles from the racecourse. For detailed rail information please call 08450 000 125.
- Visitors can travel to the racecourse by bus using the following services. The 620 (St Helens to Hindley Green via Ashton and Haydock) and the 320 (St Helens to Wigan via Ashton and Haydock). For journey times please call 0871 200 2233 or go to arrivabus.co.uk.
- Liverpool Bus Service: A 'Peoplesbus' Bus Service (the 520) will be running from Liverpool City Centre to Haydock Park on every Saturday raceday from January 2018. The bus service will use the pick up stop on St Johns Lane (next to St Johns Gardens/St Georges Hall) and the bus stop opposite the Showcase Cinema on the East Lancashire Road in Croxteth - Haydock bound, near the petrol station. The bus is registered to leave Liverpool ninety minutes before the first race and Croxteth seventy minutes before.
- The bus will depart from the Racecourse back to Liverpool fifteen minutes after the final race. For more details of Peoplesbus service visit www.peoplesbus.com or contact their customer service team on 0151 523 4010.
On certain racedays we run a complimentary shuttle bus from Newton-le-Willows train station from two hours before the first race with return journeys after racing.
- 13/05/2023 – Swinton Hurdle
- 27/05/2023 – Temple Stakes
- 08/07/2023 – Old Newton Cup
- 12/08/2023 – Rose of Lancs
- 09/09/2023 – Sprint Cup
- 25/11/2023 – Betfair Chase
Map Marker: HAYDOCK PARK RACECOURSENewton-le-Willows, Merseyside, WA12 0HQ
Tel: 01942 725 963
Map Marker: HAYDOCK PARK RACECOURSEHaydock Park Racecourse , Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside, WA12 0HQ
Tel: 01942 725 963