We can’t wait to welcome you back to Haydock Park Racecourse from 21 May.
With excitement on the track and a colourful spectacle all around we promise to look after you from the moment you arrive. With our facilities being regularly cleaned and our racecourse staff trained to comply will all current guidance, you can rest assured that we will do our utmost to make your day as enjoyable and safe as possible.
When you return things will probably look a little different to your last racecourse visit but we have been racing safely behind closed doors for many months. Here are a few points to note before attending the raceday.
All traffic to enter the racecourse from the A49 down the racecourse main drive. Please note that the entrances at the East end of the racecourse will not be open.
- Please note you may incur a small delay on entry to the racecourse via the driveway due to the NHS testing centre on site. When asked please tell the member of staff that you are attending the raceday.
To meet current regulations on track and trace, we kindly ask for you to bring a form of ID and show this, alongside your ticket, on arrival at the racecourse.
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times whilst on site, in line with Goverment guidelines which is currently 2 metres.
- Facemasks to be worn indoors, grandstand steppings and seating, covered areas and queues.
- All food and drink must be consumed seated, see more information on the food and drink tab above.
- The racecourse will be operating cashless.
- Bookmakers will be on-site and accepting cash, cash machines will be available.
- Racecards will be available to purchase.
- Tickets are not available to purchase on the day.
To help you enjoy the day as safe as possible St. Helens Council are advising all event goers, to take a symptom-free test the day before you attend the racecourse, to help reduce the risk of any potential spread.
Not booked your tickets yet?
Alcohol will be served on the day, but customers will be required to be seated to consume.
Here are some points to take note of before you attend the raceday.
- Members will be directed to a parking space on arrival
- Admittance through the County Stand entrance
- Members badges will be available for collection on the 9th & 10th June race days.
- If you are unable to pick up on these two days, packs will be posted out.