Saturday 4 December - TICKETS SOLD OUT
Quality jump racing featuring the Betfair Tingle Creek Chase
TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT FOR BETFAIR TINGLE CREEK SATURDAY, PLEASE ONLY ATTEND THIS FIXTURE IF YOU HAVE PRE-BOOKED TICKETS OR HOSPITALITY.
Betfair Tingle Creek Saturday features two Grade One races on the card - the Henry VIII Novices' Chase and The Betfair Tingle Creek Chase.
We are looking forward to welcoming a bumper crowd to Sandown Park for Betfair Tingle Creek Saturday for a day of racing and entertainment.
It's a racing double header as we will be showing all the action from Sandown Park as well as Aintree for Becher Chase Day on the big screen.
There will be roaming music throughout the day from The Talent Duo and The Stars of Uke Duo who will be performing across the racecourse at various times. Get into the Christmas spirit and join The Cobham Band who will be performing festive favourites on the Champagne Terrace after the last race.
Head to the Esher Hall for the after party with the ever popular Chip Shop Boys who will be playing for one hour after racing.
|12.05pm||The Andy Stewart - Sandown Park's Great Friend ‘National Hunt’ Novices’ Hurdle Race||2m|
|12.40pm||The Racing Is Everyone's Sport Mares’ Handicap Hurdle Race||2m 4f|
|1.15pm||The Betfair My Odds Boost Novices' Handicap Hurdle Race||2m|
|1.50pm||The Close Brothers Henry VIII Novices’ Steeple Chase (Grade 1)||2m|
|2.25pm||The Betfair Tingle Creek Steeple Chase (Grade 1)||2m|
|3.00pm||The Betfair Exchange London National Handicap Steeple Chase||3m 5f|
|3.35pm||The Befair Daily Rewards December Handicap Hurdle Race (Listed Race)||2m|
- Complimentary parking is available in the Centre of the Course, accessible via More Lane
- Parking in the Portsmouth Road Car Park is available for £5.00. We expect this Car Park to be busy so we do recommend arriving in good time
- The Entrance from Esher Train Station across the centre of the course will be open for this fixture.
- We will also be operating our shuttle bus service from Esher Station to the Main Entrance.
- There is an enhanced rail service to Esher throughout the day - please check your journey before travelling
- Please remember that Esher rail station is located outside of Zones 1-6 and that Oyster Cards are not valid when travelling to Esher. A paper ticket must be purchased in advance of travelling.
- Timings: Gates will open at 10:00 | First Race is 12:05 | Last Race is 15:35
- You can access the Racecourse via our Main Entrance (Portsmouth Road) or via our Grandstand Crossing in the centre of the course. Premier ticket holders and Members can also use the Members Crossing in the centre of the course
- Please ensure you have your tickets ready to be scanned on arrival
- This event is extremely close to a sell out so we expect the Racecourse to be busy throughout the day. We recommend arriving early to ensure you are able to enjoy your time on course
- We recommend all guests take a Lateral Flow Test before attending but this is not mandatory. You will not be required to show proof of this on entry.
- We also recommend all attendees check in via the NHS COVID-19 app on arrival. We have the QR codes located around the racecourse to enable you to check in.
- We will be operating Grandstand and Premier Enclosures for this fixture. Please note as the Premier Enclosure is now sold out, there are no upgrades available
Food & Drink
- Food and Drink outlets will be open throughout the Surrey Hall
- We will be operating cashless sales throughout our food and drink outlets, including concessions. For betting facilities cash payment will still be accepted, but contactless payments are recommended.
- Picnics are permitted on course as per pre-COVID rules - They can only be consumed in the picnic enclosure by the Racecourse. Please refer to our picnic guidelines for more information
- We are looking forward to welcoming you to Tingle Creek Saturday at Sandown Park Racecourse. We hope that the weather will be kind, but such is the nature of the great British weather that we cannot guarantee it will be! Therefore we suggest your dress appropriately and keep an eye on the forecasts ahead of the event.
- Face masks and maintaining a safe distance from others are encouraged in all indoor areas.
- Racecards will be available at this meeting and will be £5.00. They can be purchased via the Main Entrance Foyer and at Tote outlets
- Please note that our Premier Dress Code will apply to all Premier Enclosure ticket holders.
- More information can be found here.
Run over two miles, the Tingle Creek is one of the most prestigious races of its kind in the division. Speed and accurate jumping are a must to land a race which has been won by some of Jump racing’s all time greats, including Altior, Desert Orchid, Moscow Flyer, Kauto Star, Sprinter Sacre and Sire De Grugy.
Meanwhile, the Henry VIII Novices' Chase offers a glimpse into the future, with some of the sport’s top young novices lining up for Grade One honours and a potential shot at the Tingle Creek down the line – a path followed to devastating effect by Altior in recent years for trainer Nicky Henderson’s team.
Not only do the stands and bars offer unrivalled vantage points to take in Sandown Park’s stunning vista, our big screens will be showing the action from Aintree on the day, ensuring you don’t miss a beat as The Jockey Club’s Merseyside course hosts the iconic Becher Chase Day.