A WARM WELCOME TO CARLISLE RACECOURSE
Welcome to our Owners area of the website. Due to the current goverment restrictions there will be a couple of things that have changed for you so please read on - our badge allocation is below. All Owners badges must be booked through the Pass System by 4pm the day before racing. Our ticket allocation is:
6 Owners Badges per horse. We have also committed to a minimum of 4 owners per horse being able to access the parade ring, where you will need to wear a face mask.
Winning connections of the first horse will be granted access to the winner’s enclosure and the winning connections will be presented with their winning hampers there.
If you are having difficulty booking your badges on the pass system please call the helpdesk on 01933 270 333
We have made some changes around the site to ensure that we keep everyone as safe as possible.
Face coverings are now mandatory in all indoor areas and the parade ring.
When you arrive to site please drive to the North Car Park which is sign posted the Owners and Customers Car Park. From there you will come in through the normal hospitality entrance. Sue Murtagh will be on the Owners and trainers desk welcoming you in. On arrival Sue will ask you the below;
- Confirm you have pre-registered to attend through the PASS system
- Present photo identification
- Answer the health screen questions
- Once you have passed these protocols you will be issued with a badge along with a coloured wristband which is specific to the race your horse is running in to grant you access to the parade ring.
Without exception, anybody who has not pre-registered or fails any of the outlined protocols will not be permitted entry to the racecourse.
From there you go to the usual Owners room which is located to the right of the parade ring, we have opened this room up and connected it with the lawn suites. Here you will find:
- Complimentary soft drinks including tea and coffee
- Canteen Style Hot Catering
- Outside seating
- Designated trackside viewing on our Head on stand, and Parade ring viewing.
- Accessible restroom facilities
There will be both a Tote and Bookmakers on course, however we do not have a cash point on site so if you do wish to bet please bring cash with you.
We are very excited to welcome you back but please familiarise yourself with our protocols below:
- All floor markings/signage and direction from raceday personnel must be observed and follow the one way systems in operation
- Please observe good hand washing hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be freely available throughout the course
- It is mandatory for everyone to wear face coverings while inside (if not eating or drinking) unless you are medically exempt (verification by a healthcare professional may be required)
- Please maintain 2 metre social distancing as per Elite sports grounds guidelines at all times
Raceday at Home
For those of you unable to attend on the day you will be able to download a copy of our racecard which will be sent to you by the ROA. If your horse should win we will send a digital memento, winning photograph direct to your trainer. Our raceday photographer, John Grossick will be capturing images of the racing today. His website details are; www.grossick.co.uk
If you are an ROA member you will also be able to get a complimentary pass to Racing TV for the day to watch the racing. Please contact the ROA on 01183 385680 to organise your pass.
Owners are not permitted to bring pets on site.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact Molly on 07798548480 or Molly.Dingwall@thejockeyclub.co.uk