Regular and first-time racegoers alike are welcomed to Cheltenham Racecourse for four extraordinary days of racing from 10th - 13th March 2020.
Whether you're a lover of horseracing or simply looking for a day out with friends and family, come and join us at the greatest racecourse in the world, and here's why we think you should...
Visiting the greatest racecourse in the world
As voted by the Racing Post
Cheltenham Racecourse was voted The Greatest Racecourse in the World by the Racing Post in 2019. Cheltenham is nestled just minutes away from the beautiful Cotswold countryside.
Within our three Enclosures, you will get that picture-perfect shot of the course and views Cheltenham Racecourse has to offer.
Grade one Racing
We can’t forget the horseracing during The Festival™ presented by Magners. Make sure you’re there and a part of history being made. Each day of The Festival has seven outstanding races.
- Day One sees The Unibet Champion Hurdle Challenge Trophy race, with prize money of £450,000
- Day Two is famous for The Betway Queen Mother Champion Steele Chase with prize money of £400,000
- Day Three sees The Ryanair Steeple Chase with prize money of £350,000 followed by The Sun Racing Stayers' Hurdle Race.
- Day Four is renowned for being Gold Cup Day: home of The Magners Cheltenham Gold Cup Steeple Chase race, where one lucky owner, trainer and jockey will have a share of £625,000 in prize money.
Prize money correct as of The Festival™ presented by Magners 2019
We welcomed Magners Ciderland, as well a DJ booth and the popular Glenfarclas Whisky bar. Bentley celebrated their centenary showcasing all that they have to offer, while Boodles glistened in The Orchard™ sunshine with Nyetimber keeping the celebrations going with their finest English sparkling wine.
RACEDAY ESSENTIALs PACKAGE
Packages starting from £51 per person
Raceday Essentials Package are for those who are new to racing or an avid racegoer. They're all you need to have the greatest day at the races at no extra cost. Packages include:
- Your Enclosure admission ticket
- £9 of food and refreshment vouchers
- £10 of betting vouchers
- Racecard voucher
World Class Hospitality
Available during all four days of The Festival is outstanding hospitality and restaurant packages.
Prices start from £275 per person, which includes your base for the day, exquisite dining and first class service. View our restaurants and book today to secure your place.
For groups of 15+
The Cheltenham Festival is an ideal day out to get your friends and family together. For groups of 15+, make sure you book together to save.