Regular and first-time racegoers alike are welcomed to Cheltenham Racecourse for four extraordinary days of racing from 16 - 19 March 2021.
Whether you're a lover of horseracing or simply looking for a day out with friends and family, come and join us at the greatest racecourse in the world, and here's why we think you should...
Visiting the greatest racecourse in the world
As voted by the Racing Post
Cheltenham Racecourse was voted The Greatest Racecourse in the World by the Racing Post in 2019. Cheltenham is nestled just minutes away from the beautiful Cotswold countryside.
Within our three Enclosures, you will get that picture-perfect shot of the course and views Cheltenham Racecourse has to offer.
Grade one Racing
We can’t forget the horseracing during The Festival™ presented by Magners. Make sure you’re there and a part of history being made. Each day of The Festival has seven outstanding races.
- Day One sees The Unibet Champion Hurdle Challenge Trophy race, with prize money of £450,000
- Day Two is famous for The Betway Queen Mother Champion Steeple Chase with prize money of £400,000
- Day Three sees The Ryanair Steeple Chase with prize money of £350,000 followed by The Paddy Power Stayers' Hurdle Race.
- Day Four is renowned for being Gold Cup Day: home of The Magners Cheltenham Gold Cup Steeple Chase race, where one lucky owner, trainer and jockey will have a share of £625,000 in prize money.
Prize money correct as of The Festival™ presented by Magners 2020
We welcomed Magners Ciderland, as well a DJ booth and the popular Glenfarclas Whisky bar. Bentley celebrated their centenary showcasing all that they have to offer, while Boodles glistened in The Orchard™ sunshine with Nyetimber keeping the celebrations going with their finest English sparkling wine.
the park - new for 2020
An exciting new edition in the Club and Tattersalls enclosure
Take your Cheltenham Festival experience to the next level with The Park. The Park will provide an electric atmosphere, a perfect area to soak up all the action from the day both on and off the course. There will be something for everyone including live music from The Wandering Wings throughout the day, to a live 90 minute DJ set, new bars, and street food. Jump aboard our Ferris wheel, which is free to enjoy to those in the Park.
RACEDAY ESSENTIALs PACKAGE
Raceday Essentials Package are for those who are new to racing or an avid racegoer. They're all you need to have the greatest day at the races at no extra cost. Packages include:
- Your Enclosure admission ticket
- £9 of food and refreshment vouchers
- Racecard voucher