Before you continue
Generic error message
The selected items have been added to your basketView Basket
Your Basket will expire in time minutes.
1. By entering Meet and Greet with Bastille competition at Newmarket Racecourses (the ‘Competition’), you agree to the terms and conditions (the “Rules”) (as defined below) with your attention specifically drawn to the conditions 9, 10, 11 and 15.
2. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Jockey Club shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
3. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be a resident in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man.
4. The Competition is open to anybody over the age of 18.
5. Employees of the Jockey Club or any associated company of the Jockey Club and their immediate families, persons connected with the Competition i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents, and members of the judging panel and their immediate families, are not able to enter the Competition.
6. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Newmarket Racecourses – The Jockey Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
7. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to hear from Newmarket Racecourses – The Jockey Club about the Competition.
8. Newmarket Racecourses – The Jockey Club reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
9. Only one entry per person is allowed. To enter please follow instructions on The Newmarket Racecourses social media page; by ‘liking’ the post and following the account on Instagram.
10. The competition will start from 16:00 on Friday 16th June 2023.
11. Competition will close on Wednesday 28th June 2023 at 17:00pm. The prize will be drawn and announced as stated in condition 15.
12. Competition prize will be as below, there is no purchase requirement to enter the competition however tickets must have been purchased for Newmarket Night 30th June 2023 to gain access to the racecourse to redeem competition prize:Meet and Greet with Bastille for two people at Newmarket Racecourse for Friday 30th June 2023.
13. There will be a competition winner for the prize who will be selected using a random number generator.
14. The prize winner will still be eligible to enter any further Jockey Club competitions.
15. The prize competition winner will be announced on Thursday 29th June 2023. The competition winner will be contacted directly via Instagram, the social media platform they entered on to confirm postage details.
16. Confirmation of acceptance of the prize must be made by 17:00 Thursday 29th June 2023. Failure to claim the prize will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner before selection of an alternative winner is made.
17. The Competition Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Jockey Club reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
18. This competition Prize will be awarded at the discretion of the Newmarket Racecourses – The Jockey Club and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
19. Prize winners shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, sell or transfer their Competition prize to any other person(s) for a reasonable period after the competition. Selling or transferring prizes includes, but is not limited to, selling and/or distributing on any website including any auction site whether it is operated by a third party or by a prize winner.
20. Your Competition entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, the Jockey Club reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
21. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity for The Jockey Club.
23. Data relating to entrants of the Competition will be retained by The Jockey Club for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist The Jockey Club to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries in the Competition.
24. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.