- NEW! We are delighted to be partnering with Chestnut to offer our Annual Members 10% off food, beverage, and overnight stays at any Chestnut pub. Chestnut own 16 pubs with rooms across East Anglia in the country and on the coast, all with menus celebrating the wonderful region of East Anglia. The Weeping Willow at Barrow has seven exciting new lodges which are the perfect destination for a weekend away. Simply show your annual badge membership card and 10% will be taken off the total bill. T’s and C’s – Food must be purchased to obtain the 10% discount. Non-transferable and not available with any other promotion.
- Great new offer with Ely City Golf Club discount off weekday and weekend golf (details in Annual Badge pack)
- 10% discount at The Wavertree Coffee House (present your 2023 badge for discount).
- 10% discount at The Tack Room (present your 2023 badge for discount).
- 20% off all public guided tours with Discover Newmarket. Please call 01638 501122 to book.
20% discount at The Heath Court Hotel – Food and Drink only (present your 2023 badge for discount).
20% discount on a day pass at The National Horseracing Museum - present your 2023 badge for discount and anyone purchasing the pass also has the option of a free upgrade to an annual pass.
2024 ANNUAL BADGES ON SALE NOW!
FOR RENEWALS, PLEASE CALL 01638 675 500 OPTION 4
ANNUAL BADGE BENEFITS:
- Access to all 37 fixtures in 2024 with your own metal swing badge and passcard
- Access to Premier, Grandstand & Paddock and Garden Enclosure on all racedays (with the exception to the Garden Enclosure when it has sold out)*
- Annual Badge parking on both racecourses
- Exclusive access to Annual Badge Holder facilities; Hong Kong Suite (Rowley Mile & Severals Bar on level 2) Pavilion (July Course)
- 70+ Reciprocal days at other sporting venues
- Exclusive Annual Badge Holder offers
- Sign up to Rewards4Racing and earn 3 points for every £1 spent on your Annual Badge
- And more...
*There will be no access to the Garden Enclosure should the enclosure be sold out. Sell-outs are generally during our music events and themed racedays. During these sell-outs picnics can only be consumed in our carparks.