Bunbury Club Membership benefits
Enjoy 39 racedays at Newmarket, plus much more for £250 or less!
- Exclusive access to Annual Badge Holders only facilities in the Premier Enclosure
- Admission to all racedays including live music events regardless of sell-outs
- Parking space in the Annual Badge Holders Car Park
- Free entry into over 50 dates with other racecourses across the UK and Ireland
- Receive 3 Rewards4Racing points for every £1 spent on your Annual Badge. For more info visit www.Rewards4Racing.com
- Exclusive discounts with a number of Newmarket Racecourses partners
- Bunbury Club complimentary events throughout the year.
GET YOUR BADGE EARLY FOR THE BEST PRICE
The Bunbury Club Terms & Conditions
Entry into Newmarket Racecourses is with your scanned passcard and metal Annual Badge. Both are required, should you not bring them then full payment is required at the gate, which will only allow you standard entry and no access to the Annual Badge Holder facilities
The dress code within the Premier Enclosure and Annual Badge Holder facilities must be adhered to. Dark denim is accepted as long as it is not ripped or torn
Lost Annual Badges/Passcards/Car Passes are subject to a replacement fee on a pro-rata basis
If a music event is cancelled, refunds will not be available to Bunbury Club Members.
The Garden Enclosure is very popular and regularly sells out, especially during our music events and character appearances. Your Annual Badge will not give you entry into this enclosure if it has reached capacity and sold out. If you wish to be in this enclosure with friends or family and the event is likely to sell out then we would advise that you purchase a Garden Enclosure ticket, as no requests will be accommodated on the day
For any ticket purchased other than music events, the booking fee will be waived. For music events, there is a 10% handling fee per ticket which you will be charged.
If you have any questions please call 01638 675500 option 4.