PAIRING CHAMPAGNE, FINE DINING AND HORSERACING
Located in the exclusive setting of The Trackside Pavilions, The Moët & Chandon Dining Experience offers guests truly wonderful day of luxury entertaining during the Moët & Chandon July Festival. Enjoy mouth-watering dishes with specially paired champagnes whilst enjoying the fabulous festival atmosphere and world-class racing at the picturesque July Course.
Example of the Moët & Chandon Dining Experience:
2021 Experience Coming Soon...
- Moet & Chandon Champagne and Amuse Bouche on arrival
- Three course meal with a different Moet & Chandon Champagne to accompany each course
- Moet & Chandon Champagne Afternoon Tea
- Shared trackside pavilion
- Hospitality Admission badge
- Complimentary bar consisting of Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial Champagne, selection of spirits, beers, wines and soft drinks
- Car parking voucher ( 1 between 2)
- Tote betting facility
Minimum of 8 guests to secure a private table, parties under 8 will be allocated to a shared table.