PAIRING CHAMPAGNE, FINE DINING AND HORSERACING
Located in the exclusive setting of The Trackside Pavilions, The Moët & Chandon Dining Experience offers guests truly wonderful day of luxury entertaining during the Moët & Chandon July Festival. Enjoy mouth-watering dishes with specially paired champagnes whilst enjoying the fabulous festival atmosphere and world-class racing at the picturesque July Course.
The 2019 Moët & Chandon Dining Experience Includes:
- Champagne Reception and Canapes
- Three Course Menu with a different Moët & Chandon Champagne to accompany each course
- Champagne Afternoon Tea
- Shared Trackside Pavilion
- Hospitality Admission Badges and Tote Betting Facilities
- Inclusive Bar Consisting of Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial NV Champagne, selection of spirits, beers, wines and soft drinks
- Car Parking Voucher (one between two)
Book now to avoid disappointment!
Or contact our hospitality team on 01638 675 300.
Minimum of 8 guests to secure a private table, parties under 8 will be allocated to a shared table.