2021 DIAMOND CLUB UPDATE
Please note due to the current situation we are unable to offer the Diamond Club discount or new sign-ups for the 2021 Season.
Customers who signed up in 2020 we will be in touch with you soon.
The Newmarket Diamond Club
The Newmarket Diamond Club is an exclusive concession club for racegoers of state pension age or above.
Newmarket Diamond Club Card Holders benefit from:
- £5.00 off Grandstand and Paddock tickets at Newmarket Racecourses (excluding music events).
- Rewards4Racing Points - 3 points for every £1 you spend.
Please remember to bring your Diamond Club card to all race meetings. Please ensure you show your Diamond Club card to our official gate sellers on the day of the race meeting. You will then receive a barcoded Grandstand and Paddock ticket to enter. If you wish to leave the racecourse please make sure you scan your ticket out.
How to join The Newmarket Diamond Club:
To become a member or to renew your Diamond Club card please give the Newmarket Diamond Club team a call on 01638 675 500 option 4 or by post.
Cheques made payable to Newmarket Racecourses.
- The Newmarket Diamond Club is only valid for Newmarket Racecourses.
- State Pension age is 63 years old for ladies and 65 years old for gentlemen.
- There is an annual administration fee of £5 which is payable on registration.
- £5.00 off is only available on Grandstand & Paddock Tickets*
- Upgrades are available on course if the enclosure has not sold out.
- Concessionary rates will not be available to persons who are not Diamond Club Card Holders.
- As Nottingham, Market Rasen & Huntingdon are no longer within the Diamond Club you will not have to show your 2018 Diamond Club card. You will receive the concession rate on the day of the race meeting.
*Excludes music events including our two Summer Saturday Live events.