- All owners must ensure that they have read and understood the Owners’ Protocols. Guidelines published
- Complete an online education module – Covid-19 information for participants of the racing industry – prior to the raceday. This is hosted on the ROA Website
- Complete the health screening assessment prior to attending the racecourse. This is included in the Owners’ Protocols.
- Register attendees through the PASS system – https://www.rcapass.com/ and submit the names of the individual(s) who will attend the racecourse by 4pm the day before racing. If you do not have access to the PASS System or need any assistance in its use, please contact the PASS Helpdesk on 01933 270333 or firstname.lastname@example.org. PASS How to Guide Link
Runners Lounge Bookings
- Please complete the booking form here
- Bookings must be made no later than 5pm on the eve of racing. Bookings can be made from the 48 hour declaration stage, by email or telephone to:
Lynda Burton - Runners Lounge Manager Email: Runners.Lounge@thejockeyclub.co.uk Tel: 07707 509411