The Style Awards return for 2022! Our all inclusive Style Awards are the perfect opportunity to get your best outfits on for a day at the races! With a whole host of prizes available for our first, second and third place best dressed, we are sure the competition will be hotter than ever!
Need an added incentive to enter the Style Awards? Win a podium place in Newmarket's best-dressed contest and you’ll be taking home thousands of pounds in prizes. . .
How to enter
- The Style Awards are open to everyone over the age of 18 and are free to enter at the racecourse on 7 July 2022
- Entry to the competition is available from gates opening until 3pm
- Entry is in person at the Style Marquee, which is located within the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure, next to the G&P turnstiles. Or, at various points around the racecourse
- There will be people walking around with ‘lollipops’ to direct people to the entry points
- The Devout 12-month five-item rental clothing subscription, £708
- Discover Newmarket full-day London black cab VIP Ultimate Newmarket Experience Tour, plus Champagne presented in a Melville & Moon cooler to take home, £500
- House of Cavani voucher, £300
- Dinner, bed and breakfast at a Chestnut property of the winner’s choice for two people, worth approx. £300
- Penhaligon’s Fragrance Profile and choice of fragrance to the value of £300
- Rutherford’s private Cambridge punting tour for four with Champagne and a Fitzbillies afternoon tea, complete with finger sandwiches, jam and cream scones fruit tart, brownie, macaron and elderflower presse, £246
- John Lewis & Partners Cambridge £300 prize bundle, comprising £125 gift voucher, Photo Finish Beauty Society appointment, La Prairie 45 minute 'Art of Beauty' bespoke skincare appointment, Edinburgh Gin Classic Gift Set and Hotel Chocolat Patisserie Sleekster
- Shida one-of-a-kind preserved flower bouquet, £150
- Laird Hatters Panama hat, from £155
- The Devout three-month five-item rental clothing subscription, £177
- Discover Newmarket half-day Newmarket Experience tour, £130
- House of Cavani voucher, £200
- Chestnut voucher, £100
- Penhaligon’s Fragrance Profile and choice of fragrance to the value of £200
- Rutherford’s Cambridge punting tour and Saffron Grange wine tasting for two, £80
- John Lewis & Partners Cambridge £200 prize bundle, comprising £75 gift voucher, All New You Beauty Society appointment, GHD Styling Experience appointment with goodie bag, Edinburgh Gin 1670 Gin and Charbonnel et Walker Billionaire Shortbread Truffles
- Shida extra-large bespoke preserved flower bouquet, £95
- Laird Hatters voucher, £75
- The Devout three-month three-item rental clothing subscription, £117
- Discover Newmarket National Stud guided tour for four, £60
- House of Cavani voucher, £100
- Chestnut voucher, £50
- Penhaligon’s Fragrance Profile and choice of fragrance to the value of £150
- Rutherford’s shared Cambridge punting tour for two, £50
- John Lewis & Partners Cambridge £150 prize bundle, comprising £50 gift voucher, The Beauty School Beauty Society appointment, Chase Pink Grapefruit Gin and Hotel Chocolat Patisserie Luxe Box
- Shida extra-large bespoke preserved flower bouquet, £95
- Laird Hatters voucher, £50
OUR Media Partners
Meet Our July Festival Style Award Official Partners
The Devout, official Fashion Partner, is the luxe clothing rental company on a mission to make your wardrobe both more stylish and more sustainable. Offering subscriptions for both men and women from £39 per month, it stocks top labels including Ganni, Selected Femme/Homme, Whistles and &OtherStories
House of Cavani
House of Cavani, Official Jockey Club Partner, a British tailoring brand, specialises in bespoke suiting and offers both “contemporary menswear and formalwear that you will be proud to have in your wardrobe”.
John Lewis & Partners Cambridge
John Lewis & Partners Cambridge, our official Beauty Partner, is home to the city’s biggest and most beautiful beauty hall, stocking both classic and cult brands and offering tailored expert advice through its Beauty Society appointments. Return your empties to store and, via the My John Lewis BeautyCycle recycling scheme, you get £10 off your next purchase.
Penhaligon’s, our official Fragrance Partner, is the most British of scent brands. Founded by a Cornish barber on London’s famous Jermyn Street in 1874, its signature fragrances have been favoured by everyone from Sir Winston Churchill (Blenheim Bouquet) to Kate Moss (Bluebell
Discover Newmarket, the official tourism service for the town and surrounding area, has just launched VIP London Black Cab tours of the ‘home of horseracing’, taking in all the sights from the Gallops to the National Stud. It has teamed up with Melville & Moon, the high-end safari luggage, campaign furniture and accessory brand, to produce the first-place package.
Chestnut, the boutique East Anglian hospitality collection, has 16 and counting properties across the region, including Moulton’s the Packhorse, The Northgate in Bury St Edmunds and The Rupert Brooke in Grantchester. It recently won Best Pub Brand/Concept at 2022’s Publican Awards.
Rutherford’s, the top Cambridge punting company, runs both private and public tours along the iconic college Backs led by VisitEngland accredited guides. It has partnered with Fitzbillies, the 100-year-old Cambridge bakery famed for its Chelsea buns, to create the first-place package.
Shida, the preserved flower brand based in Bury St Edmunds, creates longer-lasting and maintenance-free floral displays. Picking real flowers and foliage at their peak, the brand’s experts replace the sap with 100% plant-based glycerine, maintaining their form, colour and texture for months.
Laird Hatters, which has a boutique on Cambridge’s Green Street, makes hats and caps for both men and women using best British textiles. It’s known for designs which “evoke a rich English and Scottish heritage with a modern nuance”.