YOU’VE BEEN CHARGED WITH ORGANISING A MOMENTOUS OCCASION, THE ALL-IMPORTANT ‘LAST NIGHT OF FREEDOM’ AND THE OPTIONS ARE LIMITLESS SO MAKE A DAY OF IT AT THE RACES!
WHEN TO COME
Thirty-nine race fixtures take place across the year at the Home of Horseracing. The season kicks off in April at the Rowley Mile as we build up to the QIPCO Guineas Festival in May, which includes the first two classics of the Flat season. We then switch to the July Course for our summer season; picture a garden party atmosphere with a racetrack slicing through the middle: sunshine, champagne and breathtaking fashion.
As well as all of our iconic music nights, where we've hosted the likes of Kylie, George Ezra and Craig David, the summer season is home to the Moët & Chandon July Festival, where world class racing and beautiful fashion meet. We move back to the Rowley Mile in September for The Gold Season, highlights include The Cambridgeshire Meeting which features our annual beer festival and comedy evening. Dubai Future Champions Festival then arrives in October, witness future Guineas and Derby contenders announce themselves on the world stage whilst immersing yourself in a Dubai themed raceday. Our season then finishes in November, we are sure that we'll have a raceday perfect for your group!
Fancy dress is permitted at any time of the year in the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure, we just request that it is not offensive.
GETTING TO NEWMARKET RACECOURSES
Newmarket is located just 20 minutes from Cambridge which has regular trains arriving from London from the south and Peterborough from the north. Use our free shuttle bus service to get you from Newmarket train station the either of our racecourses.
Should you wish to travel by car or minibus, free parking is available.
You can expect exhilarating horse racing and entertainment! Gates open at least two hours before the first race so you can experience the on-site facilities.
Both the Premier and Grandstand & Paddock Enclosures have a selection of bars and food outlets and on-site betting facilities. The Premier Enclosure features the Champagne Bar and enhanced racetrack viewing.
Stag & Hen Hospitality Package
Enjoy a tailored Stag & Hen hospitality package for £100.00 per person.
- Premier admission and hospitality wristband
- Private pavilion (minimum 20 guests)
- Reception drink, (choice of sparkling wine, Pimm's or bottle of beer)
- Bespoke finger buffet
- Followed by strawberries and cream
- Private cash bar
- Betting facilities
- Dedicated host/hostess
- See our group bookings to find out what discounts you can get for groups of 10 or more.
- Bespoke packages - We're always happy to do what we can to make your day special, we work with a variety of local partners including Go Ape and The Playground, why not make a weekend of it and tie in an action-packed Saturday at the races with an adrenaline fuelled Sunday. Or if you'd rather have a pampered Sunday after the enjoyment of a raceday, we work with local hotels like The Bedford Lodge who could finish your weekend with a fabulous spa day.
- Hospitality packages - make your day with us memorable and enjoy one of our fabulous Fine Dining experiences at the Home of Horseracing.
- Call our team on 01638 675500 option 4 to discuss your day with us.
THE JOCKEY CLUB GROUPS TEAM
The Jockey Club Groups Team will provide one point of contact for all of your party planning, making it easy for you to join us at many of our Jockey Club Racecourses.
If you need help planning your stag or hen party contact us on 03447 489201 or email email@example.com