- Please allow at least 20 minutes to pass through the checkpoint
- There will be a designated arrival checkpoint at Gate 1 at which you will be asked to:
- Confirm you have pre-registered to attend through the PASS system
- Present photo identification
- Answer the health screen questions
- Undertake a temperature test.
Once you have passed all these protocols you will be issued with a coloured wristband which must worn at all times whilst on site.
Without exception, anybody who has not pre-registered or fails any of the outlined protocols will not be permitted entry to the racecourse.
- The designated Owners’ car park will be accessible via Gate 1 and will be appropriately signed.
- We are providing a dedicated owners area which is highlighted in amber on the map. Here you will find:
- Complimentary food offering
- Complimentary soft drinks including tea and coffee. Alcoholic beverages will be available to purchase with card payments only.
- Outside seating
- Access to the pre-parade ring viewing area
- Designated trackside and parade ring viewing
- Accessible restroom facilities
- Winning connections will be invited to watch a replay of their race
- All floor markings/signage and instructions from raceday personnel must be observed and follow the one way systems in operation.
- Please observe good hand washing hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be freely available throughout the course
- Please maintain 2 metre social distancing guidelines at all times.
- A debrief with your trainer and jockey is possible at designated cross-over points (see map) but please be aware access to the green zone is strictly prohibited and social distancing guidelines should continue to be followed.