For those visiting us
- Please enter via the Main Entrance on Rowley Mile Drive.
- The designated Owners’ car park will be AMBER and will be appropriately signed
- The arrival checkpoint can be found at Premier Entrance 1 at which you will be asked to:
- Confirm you have pre-registered to attend through the PASS system
- Present photo identification
- Answer the health screen questions
Please ensure you wear your facemask whilst at the check-point.
Once you have passed all these protocols you will be issued with a coloured wristband which must worn at all times whilst on site.
Without exception, anybody who has not pre-registered or fails any of the outlined protocols will not be permitted entry to the racecourse.
- We are providing a dedicated owners areas which are highlighted in amber on the map. Here you will find:
- The Bistro. Located in the Courtyard. Restaurant serving a complementary 2 course meal. Pre-booking is required. Booking Form
- The Guineas Suite. Located on the first floor of the Head on Stand. Bar serving soft drinks, alcoholic beverages and complementary tea and coffee. CARD PAYMENTS ONLY. Reserved viewing area available
- Betting Facilities available – Please note that Tote is accepting card payments only
- Trackside viewing area available
- Accessible restroom facilities
- Winning connections will be invited to watch a replay of their race in the Royal Box
- All floor markings/signage and instructions from raceday personnel must be observed and follow the one way systems in operation.
- Please observe good hand washing hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be freely available throughout the course
- Please maintain 2 metre social distancing guidelines at all times and wear face coverings when indoors (unless eating and drinking).
- A debrief with your trainer and jockey is possible at designated points but please be aware access to the green zone is strictly prohibited and social distancing guidelines should continue to be followed.
(Please note that racecards will not be available in their usual format however a digital version can be downloaded from our website on the evening before the raceday).
Raceday AT HOME
- For those of you unable to attend on the day you’ll be able to download a copy of our digital racecard (on the evening before the raceday) and our raceday photographer will be capturing images of every horse running.
- We understand that your raceday experience will be very different from what you are used to and we would like to thank you in advance for your co-operation and understanding in these exceptional circumstances.