a premium raceday experience
The Champions Lawn offers guests a wonderful raceday right in the heart of the July Course.
This stylish private trackside facility features a formal landscaped garden with gravel pathways, boxed hedging and beautiful blossom trees, perfect for groups, family and friends to experience the adrenaline-filled racing action during summer.
Guests can expect to enjoy a wonderful alfresco experience with fabulous views and dedicated amenities including a private cash bar, comfortable seating, private toilets and the option to purchase our delightful Great British Picnic.
Champions Lawn Package includes:
- Premier admission
- Private trackside facility
- Superb views of the racing action
- Private cash bar
- From £62.00 per person (Summer Saturdays & Music Events)
- Moët & Chandon July Festival - From £125 per person (Includes the Great British Picnic, see below)
For other race meetings other than the Moët & Chandon July Festival, why not upgrade your experience to include the delicious Great British Picnic. It is also possible to take food into the area, once purchased from our food outlets around the racecourse.
GREAT BRITISH PICNIC
Make your day extra special by ordering one of our delicious Great British Picnics exclusive to the Champions Lawn. Please see our 2019 menu below. The Great British Picnic is included in all bookings for The Champions Lawn at the Moët & Chandon July Festival (11th, 12th & 13th July)
- Classic - £30.00 per person
- Premium - £38.00 per person
For more information on the Great British Picnic, please call us on 01638 675 500 (option 4), or email Newmarket.email@example.com
HOW TO BOOK
New bookings - simply select a date that you would like to visit and proceed to book your tickets online. Champions Lawn is only available for race meetings between June - August.
Upgrades - If you have already purchased your tickets to a race meeting at the July Course and would like to upgrade, please call our Customer Relations team on 01638 675 500 (option 4). Upgrades from £35.00.
ABOUT THE CHAMPIONS LAWN
- The Champions Lawn is located in the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure with access to all Premier facilities
- The enclosure runs parallel to the Garden Enclosure fencing
- If you wish to purchase a Great British Picnic, please book no later than 14 days before the day you are attending
- It is an outdoor enclosure but standing only cover is available in the bar area
- If you have booked for a music event (Newmarket Nights or Summer Saturday Live), viewing of the concert from the Champions Lawn is limited. There is a large screen opposite the facility, which enables guests to stay in the Champions Lawn and sit comfortably watching from the screen. Alternatively, you can leave the enclosure and stand closer to the stage. As you're Premier guests, you will have access to the stage, located in the Premier Enclosure, at anytime during your visit.
- The Maximum capacity is 250
- We ask that all customers dress for a smart occasion within the Champions Lawn facility. Please follow our tips on the Premier Enclosure dress code. Smart tailored shorts are accepted in hot weather.