We are pleased to announce that our fixture on the 21st September at Warwick Racecourse has been selected to run as a pilot event to support the safe return of crowds to our racecourses.
The event will have a very different feel to our traditional racedays, as we have had to put in place many precautions to ensure the health and safety of our racegoers, staff, and sport’s participants.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Warwick Racecourse.
To our racegoers attending our Pilot Raceday, please ensure:
- You do not come racing if you feel ill or are domiciled in an area under local Government C-19 restriction
- ID may be required to enter the racecourse for all racegoers
Everything Owners need to know before attending our Pilot Raceday held on Monday 21 September.
- Racegoers attending Warwick on Monday September 21, including owners and their guests, will NOT be able to gain admission to the racecourse if they are domiciled in an area under a Government enforced Covid-19 restriction.
- All racegoers including owners and their guests MUST bring and be prepared to show ID when entering the racecourse. No proof of ID could result in no admission.
- The name, email address/phone number and postcode of all racegoers including owners and their guests will be collected by the racecourse to ensure NHS Track and Trace capability.
- The above obligations have been requested by Public Health England and will be strictly adhered to.