There will be no tickets available to purchase on the day.
To racegoers attending our Pilot Raceday on Monday 21 September, please ensure you've read the following:
- Ensure you are well enough to attend
Please do not attend if you have any of the following symptoms: high temperature / new persistent cough / loss of taste or smell. It is critically important to ensure the safe running of this event and to protect the health of all attendees that you do not attempt to attend this pilot event if you are experiencing any one of these symptoms.
- Track and Trace
To protect everyone’s health we will require contact information for each individual attending before they come onto the racecourse. For this reason, only one ticket per person can be purchased. The ticket purchaser must be the person who is attending the raceday and tickets are non-transferable.
- Your raceday ticket
Your ticket is designed to be able to be printed at home or scanned via The Jockey Club Race On app. Please make sure you have either printed the ticket or downloaded your ticket to the app before you set off.
- Car parking
All racehorse owners, annual members, and members of the general public will park in the centre of the racecourse. You will be directed to available space by one of our stewards. Please ensure that you socially distance from other patrons using the car park and whilst you make your way towards the turnstiles.
For this pilot meeting, we will not be producing a racecard. We ask patrons to print out a form guide here, bring a Racing Post or use the detailed form guide on the Jockey Club App. It is a current recommendation from the Sports Ground Safety Advisory Group that programmes are not distributed at sporting events at present.
- The Going
Please click here for information on the Going.
Remember to dress for the weather.
- Hygiene and social distancing reminders
Please remember to bring with you a face mask/covering. Whilst we have decided not to make wearing them compulsory we request that racegoers consider wearing them when queueing, especially when in an indoor or covered environment. Guests in hospitality areas will not be expected to wear a face mask/covering.
Hand washing and sanitising stations will be available around the course but you may also wish to bring a personal supply of hand sanitiser with you.
- Planning for your arrival
The entry process to the racecourse will take longer than usual as attendees may be required to present their identification before being admitted. For this reason and to avoid being caught in a queue we’d strongly advise you to come early to the racecourse. Gates open at 10:45am, two hours before the first race.
With a restricted crowd for this meeting, each room at the racecourse has been allocated a new agreed capacity, which means that the number of people in each area of the grandstand will be carefully monitored.
There are new queuing systems in place at all food and bar outlets and we need racegoers to exercise patience as we trial what are completely new systems.
The below food and drink outlets are opening:
- Dukes Bar: One way system. Limited seating.
- Scudamore Bar: One way system. Limited seating and drinking areas due to queue for bar, tote and toilets.
- Westgate Food & Bar: The servery is open selling pies, sausage and sandwiches rolls however due to the one way system people wanting drinks from the bar will have to join the food service queue.
- Kingmaker Room: Restricted to owners
- Warwickshire Suite: Restricted to members of the Coronation Club
- Betting Hall: William Hill betting shop and Britbet are open as usual. Please note the bar will be closed due to facilitate the installation of a one-way system and queues for the toilets.
- Castle Bar: This bar is closed to the public as it will be required as a socially distanced staff and steward recess room.
- Chandlers: This area is restricted to owners with runners on the day.
- Paddock Suites: Restricted access to hospitality guests.
We have a number of food and drink concessions outside including:
- Fish and Chips
- Burger and Chips
- The Gin Bar
- The Beer Bar
Social distancing must be observed at all times while on-site.