The perfect WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR, for you and the whole family!
FREE ENTRY & ENTERTAINMENT FOR children all ages AT OUR NEW YEAR RACEDAY.
We are excited to introduce that the Family Fun Zone will be extended on New Year's Day to M8 A&B as well as M10 and M11. Both marquees will provide a safe space for your children to let off steam.
In M10 and M11 (designed for younger children)
The Childrens TV Characters Bluey and Bingo will be making personal appearances throughout the day at the following times:
- 10:30am - 11:10am
- 11:30am - 12:10pm
- 12:30pm - 1.10pm
- 2:30pm - 3:10pm
- 3:30pm - 4.00pm
There is also plenty of other activities to suit the whole family, including:
- Inflatable Fun
- Bouncy Castles
- Face Painting
- Arts & Crafts
- Walking Pet Balloons
- Fancy meeting a Christmas Unicorn this New Year's Day? Head down to the Family Fun Area to pet, have photos and meet and greet them!
M8 a and b (designed for older children)
- Cargo run obstacle course
- Car simulators
- Traditional side stalls including horse toss, penguin fish fling and ball in a bucket (there are some fantastic prizes to be won)
- Didi car race track
- Farm yard bouncy castle
- Giant operation AKA saw bones
- Interactive sports cones
- Live music from D'Artagnan
Don’t forget that under 18s go free so gather up the gang and enjoy all that Cheltenham Racecourse has to offer this winter.
Please note: The Family Fun area is only available to club/tattersalls ticket holders.