FOUR DAYS OF EXTRAORDINARY
Tuesday 10 - Friday 13 March 2020
Cheltenham Racecourse presents Four Days of Extraordinary. Join us for the pinnacle Jump racing event of the year, an event with an atmosphere that will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
To be here any day for the Cheltenham Festival is Extraordinary.
- Day One: Champion Day with pent up anticipation let go in one mighty roar
- Day Two: Ladies Day, where tweed becomes fashionably becoming
- Day Three: St Patrick's Thursday, part of England, forever Ireland
- Day Four: Gold Cup Day, with Jump racing at its heart, witness the creation of a legend.
Regular and first-time racegoers alike are welcomed to Cheltenham Racecourse to celebrate the very best of Jump racing as the finest horses, jockeys, owners, and trainers battle it out for the highest racing honours, their reputations and over £4.5 million of prize money.
Join over 260,000 others as Cheltenham Races presents the most prestigious Jump racing event of the year.
We have experiences for all
- First-class quality Jump racing
- World class hospitality delivered by world-class chefs
- Live music performances from top bands
- Shopping in our Tented Village offering a diverse range of boutique goods
- The Orchard™ offers Club racegoers an additional, premium experience alongside their day