offering easy access to the parade ring
A traditional favourite, located in the heart of The Village featuring a stunning life-sized statue of a horse, made of horseshoes. It is a perfect option to host to the most important of clients.
The Horseshoe Restaurant has been in place for a number of years and consistently is a popular option for those who want a good lunch, an all-inclusive bar and base for the day, at an affordable price. The restaurant is right in the heart of The Village with a decked balcony from which to enjoy the spring weather.
The package for the Horseshoe Restaurant is tailored to suit those who want a fun day out in a vibrant facility, without having to worry about a drinks bill, as house wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks are all included as part of the package. Guests will be welcomed with a Champagne Reception.
- Club admission ticket
- Morning coffee and biscuits
- Champagne reception
- Four course à la carte lunch, with local produce, designed by our executive chef
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar inc. house wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks (excludes Champagne)
- Complimentary car parking
- TV racing coverage
- Betting service
- Hospitality team to ensure the smooth running of your day.
Book online today, available all three days of The November Meeting:
- Countryside Day - Friday 15 November
- The November Meeting Saturday - Saturday 16 November
- The November Meeting Sunday - Sunday 17 November
Book online today, available all four days of The Festival™ presented by Magners:
- Champion Day - 10 March
- Ladies Day - 11 March
- St Patrick's Thursday - 12 March
- Gold Cup Day - 13 March
To enquire, call 01242 537 653
(all prices include VAT)
"A warm welcome, excellent service, and outstanding food. We shall return."
Mr. Brian Cooper