A traditional favourite, located in the heart of The Village featuring a stunning life-sized statue of a horse, made of horseshoes.
It is a perfect option to host to the most important of clients.
The Horseshoe Pavilion Restaurant has been in place for a number of years and consistently is a popular option for those who want a good lunch and base for the day, at an affordable price. The restaurant is located in the heart of The Village with a decked balcony from which to enjoy the spring weather.
To enquire, call 01242 537 653 or book online today.
(all prices include VAT)
Packages vary at each raceday. See below what's included at each race meeting:
PRICES FROM £470 PER PERSON
- Club admission ticket
- Morning coffee and biscuits
- Champagne reception
- Four course à la carte lunch, with local produce, designed by our executive chef
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar inc. house wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks (excludes Champagne)
- Complimentary car parking
- TV racing coverage
- Betting service
- Hospitality team to ensure the smooth running of your day
Or call 01242 537 653 to enquire.
"A warm welcome, excellent service, and outstanding food. We shall return."
Mr. Brian Cooper