Due to recent wet weather our car parks are wet – please be aware that racegoers who have not pre-purchased car parking will be parked in the best possible position but may be some distance from the race course, please allow extra time to walk from the car parks to the racecourse entrances, and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Parking is free at all of our meetings except Friday and Saturday of The November Meeting and all four days of The Festival™ presented by Magners. On these days limos are charged the same prices as cars and coaches are free of charge.
The parking scheme is colour coded so that your parking zone will match your label and preferred route.
View the full detailed map of the Racecourse which includes every car park.
Please study the route maps provided showing the preferred routes to your final parking destination and then follow the yellow, temporary signs put in place for the racing, ignoring both sat nav directions and brown signs once you pick up the yellow directional signs.
- Disabled Council Badge Holders – Disabled Parking Symbol
- Annual Members, RCA Trainers car park stickers, RCA Owners car park stickers, RCA Press car park stickers - Red
- ROA members, RCA members and those with four-day members disabled parking – Red
- Horseboxes and Minibuses – Red
- PJA members, Owners and Trainers hanging labels – Blue
- N Bays which have been sold by Cheltenham – Blue
- Reserved Annual Members and bays sold in Hall of Fame Car park – Yellow
- The Cheltenham Club Members – Yellow
Hospitality guests should follow the colour of the car parking pass provided.
If you do not have a Parking Pass, please follow the below map:
Occasionally, the route you are directed to will not be the shortest route in terms of distance. However, it will allow you to approach the racecourse, enter and park in the correct zone in the fastest time possible. Please help us to help you have the smoothest and quickest access into the course by following the correct signs and not routes that you have previously used
In the event that your vehicle may need towing on or off site, please ensure that you know where the towing eye/hook is located on your vehicle to help the organisers and tractor drivers help you as quickly as possible.