The parking scheme is colour coded so that your parking zone will match your label and preferred route.
Please study the route maps provided showing the preferred routes to your final parking destination and then follow the yellow, temporary signs put in place for the racing, ignoring both sat nav directions and brown signs once you pick up the yellow directional signs
COLOUR CODES ARE AS BELOW
- Disabled Council Badge Holders – Disabled Parking Symbol
- Annual Members, RCA Trainers car park stickers, RCA Owners car park stickers, RCA Press car park stickers,
- ROA members, RCA members and those with four-day members disabled parking – Red
- Horseboxes and Minibuses – Red
- PJA members, Owners and Trainers hanging labels – Blue
- N Bays which have been sold by Cheltenham – Blue
- Reserved Annual Members and bays sold in Hall of Fame Car park – Yellow
- The Cheltenham Club members – Yellow
Hospitality guests should follow the colour of the car parking pass provided.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CAR PARKING PASS THEN PLEASE SEE BELOW
Occasionally, the route you are directed to will not be the shortest route in terms of distance. However, it will allow you to approach the racecourse, enter and park in the correct zone in the fastest time possible. Please help us to help you have the smoothest and quickest access into the course by following the correct signs and not routes that you have previously used
Parking is free at all of our meetings except Friday and Saturday of The November Meeting and all four days of The Festival™. On these days limos are charged the same prices as cars and coaches are free of charge.
Parking for The Festival is £12 in advance and £20 on the day. During The November Meeting, it is £4 in advance and £5 on the day.
View details of the location of different car parks
In the event that your vehicle may need towing on or off site, please ensure that you know where the towing eye/hook is located on your vehicle to help the organisers and tractor drivers help you as quickly as possible.