A POPULAR COURSE FACING RESTAURANT
The National Hunt Room is one of just two restaurants that are course facing and positioned in the main grandstand. The facility is available for just a few racedays each season, making it a rare raceday treat.
The room itself offers views across the back of the course, overlooking the Parade Ring and Winner’s Enclosure and with just a few steps, guests will be able to take a seat on the balcony at the front of the stand to enjoy the racing.
The National Hunt Room offers a delicious buffet lunch each day, with a buck's fizz reception to greet guests on arrival and a light afternoon tea. In addition, there is also a racing tipster who will provide guests with a few hints and suggestions as to which horses to keep an eye out for during the day.
All packages include your Club admission ticket, car parking pass, official racecard, TV racing coverage, betting service, and hospitality team to ensure the smooth running of your day. Packages include:
- Buck's Fizz reception
- Buffet lunch
- Racing tipster to highlight top runners and riders
- Light afternoon tea
Please note that tables are shared in this restaurant.
Book online today, available across all our racedays:
- The Showcase - 25 & 26 October
- The November Meeting - 15-17 November
- The International - 13 & 14 December
- New Year's Day - 1 January 2020
- Festival Trials Day - 25 January 2020
- The Festival™ presented by Magners - 10-13 March 2020
- The April Meeting - 15 & 16 April 2020
To enquire, call 01242 537 653
(all prices include VAT)