Cheltenham Racecourse offers non-raceday guided tours of its grounds, with exclusive behind-the-scenes access to the stables, grandstands, executive boxes, and the racecourse.
Guided by our Official Tour Guides, the tour takes in famous sights around the course and concludes with tea, coffee, and biscuits.
Tours are a minimum of 30 guests.
For just £18pp inc VAT, join us for a non-raceday tour of the Home of Jump racing.
- Exclusive access to restricted areas, including the stables, Gold Cup, Final Fence, Finishing Post, and Weighing Room
- An experienced official guide to provide insider information
- Use of our comfortable rooms for refreshments
- Tea, coffee, and biscuits
- Minimum of 30 people required for the tour
Tour groups can choose to upgrade their tours with food and drinks from our extensive menu options.
To book, please call 01242 807 514.
*Tours are only available outside our racedays and on weekdays.