elegant dining at the derby
With spectacular, panoramic views of the racecourse, not to mention unobstructed views of the Parade Ring and Winner’s Enclosure, the Downs View Suite is the ideal place to entertain guests and soak up all of the thrilling racing action.
- Welcome Champagne reception
- Luxurious three course seated lunch, Starter, Main and Dessert
- Cheeseboard and Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary bar of Champagne, beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks
- Private balcony with views of the final straight and Winning Post, and shared balcony with views of the Parade Ring and London skyline
- Located on the second floor of the Duchess's Stand
- Full admission to the Grandstand Enclosure
- Private tables of 10 and 12; smaller numbers on a shared basis
- Roaming and fixed betting facilities
- Car parking pass (1 per 4 guests)
You might also like...
Gentlemen must wear a jacket and collar. Ties are encouraged. Ladies are asked to wear a fascinator or hat. Children should be dressed smartly. Fancy dress is not acceptable.
From panoramic views with unrivalled dining experiences to intimate settings with close friends, we offer a variety of packages like no other. To discuss your plans with our team, call 01372 477 747 or make an enquiry online.