12 STABLES OF CHRISTMAS
Oops, your browser is out of date - Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Generic error message
The selected items have been added to your basketView Basket
Fancy an upgrade? View options
Your Basket will expire in time minutes.
Please see full T&Cs below.
1. By entering THE 12 STABLES OF CHRISTMAS ADVENT CALENDAR competition, you agree to the terms and conditions (the “Rules”) (as defined below) with your attention specifically drawn to the conditions 9, 10, 11 and 15.
2. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Jockey Club shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
3. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be a resident in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man.
4. The Competition is open to anybody over the age of 18.
5. Employees of the Jockey Club or any associated company of the Jockey Club and their immediate families, persons connected with the Competition i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents, and members of the judging panel and their immediate families, are not able to enter the Competition.
6. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The Jockey Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
7. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to hear from The Jockey Club about the Competition and the prizes from partners that are involved.
8. The Jockey Club reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
9. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed.
10. The overall competition will run from 00.01am on the 14th November 2021.
11. The overall competition will close at 12:00 on 12 December 2021. Each individual competition prize will be drawn and announced as stated in condition 15.
12. The Competition prize will be as below, there is no purchase requirement to enter the competition, however, some prizes include their own T’s&C’s
13. There will be one competition winner for each daily prize who will be selected using a random number generator.
14. Entrants are only eligible to win one daily prize and will be removed from futher prize draws.
15. The daily prize competition winner will be announced via email and social channels at approximately 6pm each night. The competition winner will be contacted directly via e-mail to confirm details.
16. Confirmation of acceptance of the prize must be made by Friday 24th December 2021 at 12:00. Failure to claim the prize before Friday 24th December 2021 will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner before selection of an alternative winner is made.
17. The Competition Prizes are non–transferable, there is no cash alternative and travel and expenses will not be covered. The Jockey Club reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
18. Competition Prizes are awarded at the discretion of the Jockey Club and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
19. Prize winners shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, sell or transfer their Competition prize to any other person(s) for a reasonable period after the competition. Selling or transferring prizes includes, but is not limited to, selling and/or distributing on any website including any auction site whether it is operated by a third party or by a prize winner.
20. Your Competition entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, the Jockey Club reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
21. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity for The Jockey Club.
23. Data relating to entrants of the Competition will be retained by The Jockey Club for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist The Jockey Club to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries in the Competition.
24. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.