Make the most of your day at the races with The Jockey Club free mobile app. Available on Apple and Android phones, The Jockey Club app will enhance your raceday with mobile ticketing*, digital racecard with tips, exclusive content and competitions, plus the chance to win £10,000 in the Raceday 5 Game.
Downloading the app also allows tickets to be sent directly to your phone which can be shared with friends and family, cutting out paper usage and postage costs.
Keep the latest runners and riders in your pocket on the digital racecard. The race card provides live up-to-date information including the latest tips from 24 hours before racing so you can pick your winners before you even arrive!
RaceDay 5 GAME
Play Raceday 5 for a chance to win £10,000!* Take on your friends and fellow racegoers for the ultimate bragging rights on course. See where you finish on the leaderboard, with the chance to win other prizes on selected racedays. Reach the magic score of 120 points to scoop the big prize.
Fancy winning tickets to other racedays, champagne or an upgrade to hospitality? Our app gives you the chance to enter and win exclusive competitions!
Find your way around the racecourse with our interactive venue map. Use the handy map filters to navigate help find the right enclosure, food and drink, parking and more.
Check the app for exclusive content from your chosen racecourse. Tap into our regular Three To Watch and other features for a guide to the day's racing, plus video highlights from past racing, photo galleries and more.
THE RACEDAY 5 GAME
Finish on top of the leaderboard to win for the ultimate bragging rights, or score the magic number of 120 points to scoop the £10,000 prize*.
How to play:
· Pick any 5 horses and choose one as your 'sure thing'
· Earn points if your horse comes in: 1st = 10pts, 2nd = 5pts, 3rd = 3pts
· Take a risk and you could earn more points based on their odds – Outsiders (11/1 – 50/1) 10 pts, Mid-range (6/1 – 10/1) 5pts, Favourites (less than 5/1) 3pts.
Get playing Raceday 5 to be in with your chance of winning £10,000!
Playing The Jockey Club app Raceday 5 game gives you the chance to win a jackpot £10,000 prize! To win the jackpot, simply score the magic points total of 120 points.
Other prizes are often available at many of The Jockey Club racecourses. Details of any additional Raceday 5 prizes will be published within the 'Home' tab on the app.
Jackpot: £10,000 (one prize only). The Jackpot winner must reach the Magic Number of 120 points. If there is more than one winner, the prize will be shared equally.
- The Raceday 5 competition is available to individuals aged 18 years or over who are a resident in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
- The Winners of the Raceday 5 competition will be notified via email, SMS or phone.
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, verify their registration information to the satisfaction of The Jockey Club, has been found to have breached these terms and conditions by The Jockey Club or cannot be contacted within 48 hours, The Jockey Club reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (and their eligibility to receive any prizes under the promotion) and award the prize to another participant, or not at all.
- The Jackpot prize will be paid by direct debit within 7 working days after bank account details for the payment are submitted.
- Details of the Winner’s name and entry may be disclosed by us on our social media platforms. By entering the competition, you expressly agree to permit such disclosure if you are the Winner.
- There is one Jackpot prize of £10,000. This will be promoted each day of the event as the jackpot – and awarded to the winner (based on terms and conditions of winning) following the close of the event.
- As far as is permitted by law, The Jockey Club will not be liable for any loss, personal injury or death associated with taking up this prize.
- The Promoter of this Competition is The Jockey Club. Head Office: 75 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6LS.
Mobile tickets are now frequently available across The Jockey Club racecourses, with the exception of some enclosures on selected fixtures, as well as hospitality tickets.
For the best experience, go green and select mobile tickets. Alternatively, if you do not have a smart phone you can print your ticket off at home.
To access your mobile ticket, follow these simple steps.
- Upon completion of your booking, you will receive a confirmation email. Open this email on a mobile device and click the Download Tickets button
- You will be directed to the app store to download The Jockey Club app – click download
- Open the app. Your tickets will appear within the Plan section of the app
- If you have bought multiple tickets, simply swipe through and tap to share with friends – this will save you time at the racecourse entrance
Mobile Ticketing FAQS
Your tickets won’t be visible within the app until you click the link in your confirmation email. Open the email on your mobile device and click the download tickets link to ‘push’ the tickets to the app on your device.
Open the app and navigate to the Plan tab to access your tickets. You can swipe through each of the tickets and click the share button, to share the ticket with a friend. Your friend will receive a unique link, which they will need to click to download the app (if they don’t have it already) to access their ticket.
Cracked screens can prevent the ticket scanners from reading the mobile ticket. We suggest that you access your tickets using a friend’s phone, or print your ticket at home.
As well as being available to download to your phone using The Jockey Club app, your eTickets are also attached as a PDF to the booking confirmation email. If you prefer to use paper, simply print the PDF.
We strongly recommend downloading The Jockey Club app and adding your tickets before you arrive at the racecourse. This will help you to have a quick and hassle-free entry to the course.
You can access The Jockey Club app and your tickets without an internet connection, just make sure your tickets are downloaded to the app before you arrive at the racecourse. The Jockey Club free WiFi is also available at all of The Jockey Club racecourses.
No. The app is free and, in fact, mobile ticketing is the cheapest available option.
When processing your booking you will choose the delivery method of your tickets. If mobile tickets are available for your booking, mobile/print at home will appear as a delivery option for you to select.